Dates and Times

This has really become one of the dumbest conversations I've ever read. It is somewhat entertaining to watch jmog feeling obligated to argue every dumb thing Bigworm says though.....Nobody is gaining style points here guys. You can't argue with someone who's just trying to get under your skin. I think everyone but you see what's going on here. We all know Worm is a troll. Quit feeding it, maybe it will go away.

This has really become one of the dumbest conversations I've ever read. It is somewhat entertaining to watch jmog feeling obligated to argue every dumb thing Bigworm says though.....Nobody is gaining style points here guys. You can't argue with someone who's just trying to get under your skin. I think everyone but you see what's going on here. We all know Worm is a troll. Quit feeding it, maybe it will go away.

I see he is a troll, and he doesn't get under my skin. I just reply with facts, that is all.

its not racist. If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck, looks like a duck, it aint a mongoose

How is that racist?

34-0 at half...been Springfield varsity against Mogadore's jv since. And this is actually more of an equal game. At least Sprinfield can get a first down now.

Sprinfields varsity might score against Mogadore's jv here at the end. They are up against the running clock though.

Yeah Springfield lost by more to Mogadore and Ellet lost by 13 to Tallmadge, Tallmadge beat Wadsworth, Wadsworth competed with Hudson man for man in the scrimmage so therefor Mogadore would beat Hudson. I agree with you

Lets not forget Mogadore is better than Green, Green beat Lake by 11, Lake lost to probably the best team in the Federal League Jackson by 7 so Mogadore would not only win the City Series and Suburban league but also the Federal. Way to go Cats!!!