D7 R25 2023

Is it bad I want them both to lose.... :banana: :stirthepot: 🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁🧁
YSU? Not at all.
THEE Ohio State?
Player Dont Be Hatin GIF by Jamie Kennedy

DALTON - I took the bait with them last week and won. I'm in on Dal-ton
SPRINGFIELD - The second best team in the region
HILLSDALE - Norwayne win by 21
LUCAS - I don't care about Warrensville athletes and I don't care about the forward pass. Lucas covers
DANVILLE - Don't know much about either team other than Danville win my respect last year
SOUTHERN - This is a big rivalry game and the Tigers are down. Southern by 50
MALVERN - I'm in until they prove me wrong
ST. PAUL - Get a good win here. Too well coached to lose here
MONROEVILLE - Can't pick a Crestview team here in Columbiana County
MADONNA,WV - Wish the Kinsey boy a speedy recovery. All jokes aside be is special. For tonight, give me the Blue Dons
McDONALD - I just think they're better
MATHEWS - 50% chance of rain.....
PLYMOUTH - Give me the points and the double wing offense
UNIVERSITY SCHOOL - Why not

DALTON - I took the bait with them last week and won. I'm in on Dal-ton
SPRINGFIELD - The second best team in the region
HILLSDALE - Norwayne win by 21
LUCAS - I don't care about Warrensville athletes and I don't care about the forward pass. Lucas covers
DANVILLE - Don't know much about either team other than Danville win my respect last year
SOUTHERN - This is a big rivalry game and the Tigers are down. Southern by 50
MALVERN - I'm in until they prove me wrong
ST. PAUL - Get a good win here. Too well coached to lose here
MONROEVILLE - Can't pick a Crestview team here in Columbiana County
MADONNA,WV - Wish the Kinsey boy a speedy recovery. All jokes aside be is special. For tonight, give me the Blue Dons
McDONALD - I just think they're better
MATHEWS - 50% chance of rain.....
PLYMOUTH - Give me the points and the double wing offense
UNIVERSITY SCHOOL - Why not
I Like It Reaction GIF by CBC

Willing to play Trimble (118 boys per the OHSAA count) but not Harvest Prep at 116? 👀
Also a loss in week 2 hurts more than no game in terms of seeding. If Dalton wins out, and doesn't play week 10 (see the WCAL thread about the situation at Chippewa right now) then they have all be secured the 1 seed in the region.

Also a loss in week 2 hurts more than no game in terms of seeding. If Dalton wins out, and doesn't play week 10 (see the WCAL thread about the situation at Chippewa right now) . then they have all be secured the 1 seed in the region.
Right. That’s where I was going.

I recall last year with NC they had no choice but to call OHSAA and ask for some advice/explain the situation when they were standing at one game played through three weeks. Because if another game got axed somehow they wouldn’t have been playoff eligible. Their week 1 game had an Act of God situation and they were canceled late in the week by their week 3 opponent due to a student’s death at that school. They were turned down by several OHSAA schools on Thursday and Friday. What OHSAA had told them was along the lines of “since there were reasonable attempts to play those weeks, where the decision to not play didn’t come from your side, if a third game gets canceled we can adjudicate given the circumstances put forth.”

IOW, better hope Rittman doesn’t bail on you guys lol.

Also a loss in week 2 hurts more than no game in terms of seeding. If Dalton wins out, and doesn't play week 10 (see the WCAL thread about the situation at Chippewa right now) then they have all be secured the 1 seed in the region.
Yes, I was actually about to make a post about how Danville was very likely going to be the number 1 seeded team until I saw that Dalton's week 10 game could be canceled. A 7-1 Dalton would finish higher than a 10-0 Danville.

IF the Chippewa game does happen, Danville is highly likely to be the #1 seed (provided they don't trip up and finish 10-0). The only schools that could catch a 10-0 Danville would be Hillsdale and McDonald, but neither is likely to finish 10-0.

All this per F50.