D7 R25 2022

Thanks. Recently it has turned into a somewhat rivalry. Most old PCL teams relish a win over Mogadore so hopefully the Wildcats concentrate on Ravenna Southeast and Rootstown to win another league championship. Only 2 games left as I have a feeling Louisville St Thomas Aquinas is finished and the Wildcats are scheduled to play them.in week 9. I believe they've already canceled on JFK for next week too....terrible.
Yeah they have. Its time to consider their firther participation in the league. I know not everyone is on board with us in it either, but we love being in it.

Any insight on why Kennedy RB Antonio Smith didn’t play last night? He’s a big part of that offense.
I believe he has an injury. Don't think its serious. When you think of the fact that our 3rd TB was the leading rusher, two of our tds were scored by freshmen and BOTH Valent boys had defensive tds called back(yes "Fat Pat" too) we looked pretty good. Holding their back to 90 yds was huge.

I believe he has an injury. Don't think its serious. When you think of the fact that our 3rd TB was the leading rusher, two of our tds were scored by freshmen and BOTH Valent boys had defensive tds called back(yes "Fat Pat" too) we looked pretty good. Holding their back to 90 yds was huge.
I’ve noticed number 8 who played a really good game against Sandusky Perkins didnt play against Mogadore or Rootstown. JFK Defense when both 6 and 8 on the field is even tougher to contend with.

Yeah they have. It’s time to consider their firther participation in the league. I know not everyone is on board with us in it either, but we love being in it.
If I were an AD in that league, I would be pushing hard for STA’s removal. Them canceling for the consecutive year during league play is asinine. I could see why people wouldn’t want JFK, but at least you guys don’t cancel league games….

If I were an AD in that league, I would be pushing hard for STA’s removal. Them canceling for the consecutive year during league play is asinine. I could see why people wouldn’t want JFK, but at least you guys don’t cancel league games….
I think if St Thomas is out and Garrettsville back in that would make one hell of a football conference.

Any insight on why Kennedy RB Antonio Smith didn’t play last night? He’s a big part of that offense.
#6 Tone is banged up. He will be fine. #8 Dyson is banged up. He will be fine
Season that matters starts in 3 weeks. Other athletes at JFK have their opportunities now to get playing time and seize those moments

Reactions: GMA
Thomas Valent interception and return was impressive. He was robbed from a TD from a phantom block in the back call on the return.
#44 was impressive last night stopping the run and making plays in the secondary
Now, Fat Pat couldn’t catch Covid in the Wuhan Lab. 😂

Yeah they have. Its time to consider their firther participation in the league. I know not everyone is on board with us in it either, but we love being in it.
Talked to some Mogadore people last night. They like what JFK brings. Not Louisville St Thomas Aquinas!! They canceled multi times in other sporting events against Mogadore as well

There is something about the color Green that JFK doesn’t do well against. I’m blaming the color. 😂 Mogadore Green has given us fits hence 4-1 record against them. Newark Catholic Green gave us fits last year. It might have to do with the other players in those uniforms but I’m pretty sure it’s the Green color 😆 😆 😆

STA game is off. JFK will gladly take the bye. JFK team isn’t where it should be at this moment. Lots to work on and need to get healthy. Pieces and players coming together. Continue to work on fundamentals and ourselves. Searching for our identity

Why wouldn’t teams want to play JFK? Mogadore has no issues whipping us. Maybe it’s the Mogadore community mindset and Mogadore Football Program along with their coaching staff. Competition breeds success some just shy away from it.

Talked to some Mogadore people last night. They like what JFK brings. Not Louisville St Thomas Aquinas!! They canceled multi times in other sporting events against Mogadore as well
Well Rootstown and Southeast doesn’t want JFK in the league. It’s bad when an opponent of SE calls to tell you how ignorant they speak of JFK. Guess what SE we will see you Week 10

Why wouldn’t teams want to play JFK? Mogadore has no issues whipping us. Maybe it’s the Mogadore community mindset and Mogadore Football Program along with their coaching staff. Competition breeds success some just shy away from it.
I wasn’t talking about Mogadore. Actually, I’m not talking about any one in particular because I have zero clue who doesn’t want JFK in the league. @Jaws31 said he’s sure people aren’t happy about JFK being in the league, and I said I can see why. JFK is competitive in everything, a private, and “out of the way” compared to the schools in the league. Certain people just have that mindset that they won’t be happy no matter what schools are in the league..

Thomas Valent interception and return was impressive. He was robbed from a TD from a phantom block in the back call on the return.
#44 was impressive last night stopping the run and making plays in the secondary
Now, Fat Pat couldn’t catch Covid in the Wuhan Lab. 😂
Im making "Give Pat the Ball" t-shirts for the next game.

Here is a stab at playoff projections. All the info is from Fantastic 50, and each teams record projection is just off whether they are projected to win each individual game. It will look a little different than the projection page on F50 since that uses average record. (the best example is Southern: They are projected to win each individual game, so I put them at 10-0. The Projection page on F50 has them at 9-1 since they have 2 games where they are favorites but not a large favorites).

1. JFK 22.28 (9-1)
2. Danville 20.4 (9-1)
3. Southern 19.36 (10-0)
4. Lowellville 17.85 (10-0)
5. Lucas 13.17 (5-5)
6. Hillsdale 12.05 (6-4)
7. Mathews 11.99 (9-1)
8. Springfield 11.35 (6-4)
9. Toronto 11.15 (7-3)
10. St. Paul 11.05 (6-4)
11. Lisbon 8.06 (6-4)
12. East Canton 5.85 (5-5)
13. Conotton Valley 5.45 (5-5)
14. Windham 5.26 (4-5)
15. South Central 5.1 (3-7)
16. Fairport Harding 4.93 (4-6)

17. Plymouth 4.05 (4-6)
18. TCC 3.6 (3-7)
19. Wellsville 3.3 (4-6)
20. Western Reserve 3.1 (3-7)

As for an important game when it comes to the someones playoff life this week, I introduce you to Wellsville. A win for the Tigers over Lisbon would put them in great shape to make it and bump their harbin average to 5.15. A loss would effectively eliminate them.

Also of note, Windham has already had to cancel a game due to low numbers. It stands to reason they may possibly opt out of the playoffs which would bump everyone else up.
Just briefly looking at results, St Paul winning last night was huge for them, instead of projected seeding around 10 they will be near 5, a win over Edon should solidify them in the top 8. Other than that, everything really went the way it was projected last night, although some teams looked better than others.

For the Wellsville Tigers, they gave up 57 to Lisbon to effectively end their playoff hopes. This weeks team in similar scenario is Windham, a win over Fairport and they’ll be in, a loss and certainly out.

Just briefly looking at results, St Paul winning last night was huge for them, instead of projected seeding around 10 they will be near 5, a win over Edon should solidify them in the top 8. Other than that, everything really went the way it was projected last night, although some teams looked better than others.

For the Wellsville Tigers, they gave up 57 to Lisbon to effectively end their playoff hopes. This weeks team in similar scenario is Windham, a win over Fairport and they’ll be in, a loss and certainly out.
I wouldn’t want to play St Paul’s early in the playoffs.

I fear Lucas may lose out. The tackling in the last game was embarrassing. The line is just too young, too undersized. We need to sit a couple of those kids and I know we won't. The talent level from top to bottom is just not there either. I'll remain hopeful, but what I've been seeing recently is not good. This is Kennedy's region yet again.

I fear Lucas may lose out. The tackling in the last game was embarrassing. The line is just too young, too undersized. We need to sit a couple of those kids and I know we won't. The talent level from top to bottom is just not there either. I'll remain hopeful, but what I've been seeing recently is not good. This is Kennedy's region yet again.
Tough loss last night for Lucas. I think they get a W next week but it's going to be tough going the final two weeks. I still think if the seeding plays out where Lucas is on the other side of the bracket they could be dangerous. I know the points are going to change but as it sits now, I feel it would be Lucas v Danville in one regional semi. The other being JFK v NSP/Southern. Alas, its all water cooler talk as the points and seedings will change down the line. I need to see more NSP and Southern, but I still not sold on anyone outside the regulars. As Tempesta put it, the real season starts in 3 weeks. Teams won't be able to hide weak schedules at that point.

Any talk of Kennedy finding a replacement next week due to STA backing out is ridiculous. The Eagles have no reason to schedule John Adams or any other team. What would they gain? We already have Region 25 locked up so just work on correcting mistakes and staying healthy.

Next week’s bye is a blessing. Embrace it.

Any talk of Kennedy finding a replacement next week due to STA backing out is ridiculous. The Eagles have no reason to schedule John Adams or any other team. What would they gain? We already have Region 25 locked up so just work on correcting mistakes and staying healthy.

Next week’s bye is a blessing. Embrace it.
Yep. Heal up over the next 3 weeks

Wellsville @ JFK
Steubenville CC @ Danville
Buckeye Central @ Lowellville
Connoton Valley @ St. Paul
South Central @ Southern
Lisbon @ Hillsdale
Lucas @ Matthews
Springfield @ Toronto

This is what week 11 looks like as of today

Lucas over Matthews
Springfield over Toronto
Any other lower seeds have a chance?

South Central and Buckeye Central could be dangerous match ups.