College Commitments

LaSalleRed

Hey,

I just heard that Chris Berger is going to Xavier. This is great news for LaSalle Golf!

Did anyone around here get commitments? Did anyone get scholorships? How do you get a full scholorship?

any word on players such as adam van houten, justin epure, david wein and brandon rukin from orange, there was plenty of talent this year and it seems like no one is commiting

Hey,

I just heard that Chris Berger is going to Xavier. This is great news for LaSalle Golf!

Did anyone around here get commitments? Did anyone get scholorships? How do you get a full scholorship?

Saw Berger play very well at the first match of the year! Hope he continues the sucsess at X!!

I believe Zach Humphries from Ursuline High School got a scholarship to Youngstown State University.

They may favor the area players but i know that there are players from outside the area on the team too. Zach's a tough player and i expect him to do well at YSU

thats just because they didnt want you buddy

Yea the funny thing is i heard that from a kid that is going there not because i looked in to going there and the coach told me that:thumb:

you sound like you know rejection pretty well you have probably heard that alot from coachs?

I commited to the University of Dayton in November for the early signing period. Justin, whats Cleveland St. gonna be like in the coming years? Are they any good?

Justin epure can probably go anywhere in the nation so it should be a while before he figures something out all those schools and so little time to visit them all ... hes so good:crush: :crush: