Colin Powell Dies At 84 From Complications Of Covid-19

Yes, he was fully vaccinated.

And he was 84 years old!

He was great man who served his country well. Plenty of other threads where you can argue about covid.

It's always cool to spike the football on a dude with multiple myeloma, but I guess if it helps you get the word out on those awful vaccines...

Yes, he was fully vaccinated.

lol, but the article doesn't confirm that for some odd reason.

A source familiar with the matter said Powell had multiple myeloma, a cancer of plasma cells that suppresses the body's immune response. Even if fully vaccinated against Covid-19, those who are immunocompromised are at greater risk from the virus.

It's always cool to spike the football on a dude with multiple myeloma, but I guess if it helps you get the word out on those awful vaccines...
there are plenty of deaths associated with Covid, with older people ,with underlying conditions... that is the point, that CDC will NOT acknowledge.... or Fraudci either...

Reactions: y2h
Not surprisingly, you and those that think like you totally missed the point ...... and then, unwittingly proved it...

It will be listed as a Covid death...Last year when we said exactly what you just said, we were excoriated for it.

Thank you for supporting our contention that the Covid death count is BS..........

Last edited:
You really should do something about that chip on your shoulder. It really does cause blindness.

Sadly he died at the young age of 84 . Sadly he died of covid complications even doing all the right things like getting vax'd. After listening to people talk about his past and what a dedicated man he was I then realized how really sad it was that years before he died he had to have lost brain cells when he thought it was a wise move to change from Republican to independent, which was really a move to Democrat which he could not even be honest about. I found it sad that this man decided to support a candidate just because of skin color it seemed. then he said he could not support Trump because Trump did not have the experience to give him the knowledge needed to run the nation, so a vote for Hillary. Those two bothered me but the vote for Biden proved without a doubt that he was not thinking as he did during his time as Secretary of State for Bush. The man just plain had lost his mind.

Not surprisingly, you and those that think like you totally missed the point ...... and then, unwittingly proved it...

It will be listed as a Covid death...Last year when we said exactly what you just said, we were excoriated for it.

Thank you for supporting our contention that the Covid death count is BS..........
Please cite my excoriation. Thanks in advance! (y)

Please cite where I said "you" did.
1634573881121.png

That was easy.

"Gostin argued that like any other vaccine for any disease, the three authorized coronavirus vaccinations do not offer—and have never claimed to provide—“iron-clad protections against COVID.” But every piece of evidence points to their being “overwhelmingly effective, especially against hospitalizations and deaths.”

“Colin Powell is the exception to the rule about COVID-19 vaccines,” Gostin said."

"The CDC also released a study last month concluding that unvaccinated Americans were 4.5 times more likely to contract COVID-19 than vaccinated people, almost ten times more likely to be hospitalized, and 11 times more likely to die from the virus."

• Haha
Reactions: y2h

"Gostin argued that like any other vaccine for any disease, the three authorized coronavirus vaccinations do not offer—and have never claimed to provide—“iron-clad protections against COVID.” But every piece of evidence points to their being “overwhelmingly effective, especially against hospitalizations and deaths.”

“Colin Powell is the exception to the rule about COVID-19 vaccines,” Gostin said."

"The CDC also released a study last month concluding that unvaccinated Americans were 4.5 times more likely to contract COVID-19 than vaccinated people, almost ten times more likely to be hospitalized, and 11 times more likely to die from the virus."
4.5, 10, and 11 times what number? That's the important part they leave out every single time.