Colerain baseball

Admission of guilt statement

Colerain used an over matched out of place player against East yesterday.

The player in question was rumored to be receiving "special" treatment because of his name. I came on here and said "leave him alone" he'll pay his dues he has plenty of time, he's only a Fresh.

I know a coach for East and he described two pretty bad at bats. He didn't say how he did in the field but I hope Colerain and the powers that be realize more harm than good will come from force feeding this kid to the rest of the team.

I don't know if Colerain has someone hurt and that's why they have him in the line-up but hopefully it works it's self out soon.

On the other hand, winning cures all, so if the Fresh stays in and they win, more power to Daddy Ball.

the kid played cuz is the best for his team not because of his last name so seriously leave the kid alone, yeah he is the AD's son who cares he's the best out there and the best for the team.

Give it some time. The Freshman will be behind the plate.

It's hard to believe at as big of a school as Colerain that a particular freshmen is good enough to play both varsity football and baseball. In fact it's pretty much unheard of at any D-1 school.

Is it political.... it sure smells of it.

ie: look at this past season's girls Varsity Basketball :shrug: