Cleveland Guardians

An inning-ending tailor made DP ball booted by Mr. Roccio allows a run in a scoreless game. I think they have to limit the damage to one run here to have a chance in the 9th.

GO GUARDS!

Well, the Guardians did limit the damage to 1 run but I have to give props to the Tigers pitchers, especially Mr. Montero, as they win 1-0 over the Guards. They held the Guardians to 3 hits and Cleveland didn't even hit many balls hard. The good new is that Gavin Williams looked good for the Guardians in his second start. Forget that game and get them tomorrow.

GO GUARDS!

An inning-ending tailor made DP ball booted by Mr. Roccio allows a run in a scoreless game. I think they have to limit the damage to one run here to have a chance in the 9th.

GO GUARDS!
Encouraging start by Williams.

Mostly love Rocchio’s D, but please trade for Bichette.

Barlow is the weak link in the pen. Hate to see him enter a game.

Jose and Fry are slumping.

Get the win tomorrow.

Well, the Guardians did limit the damage to 1 run but I have to give props to the Tigers pitchers, especially Mr. Montero, as they win 1-0 over the Guards. They held the Guardians to 3 hits and Cleveland didn't even hit many balls hard. The good new is that Gavin Williams looked good for the Guardians in his second start. Forget that game and get them tomorrow.

GO GUARDS!
He not good guardians out in playoffs in 1 series.

GO GUARDS!
everyone saying they need a pitcher, ill take a SS who makes routine plays.

I'm just going to put that in the all's well that ends well category and let it go at that. Get the W tomorrow and a split is the worst that can happen in Detroit.

GO GUARDS!

This team is far from perfect and it would be great if they would be able to add starting pitching and/or an improved middle infielder, but I'm not sure they have the assets to pull something off or if there is even someone available that would be an upgrade at this point.

But, for what it's worth, even with all their flaws and issues, this team still has the best record in the AL 90 games into the season. We should be enjoying the ride (all of us but Brian) while hoping that they can add a little extra to the mix for the postseason.

This team is far from perfect and it would be great if they would be able to add starting pitching and/or an improved middle infielder, but I'm not sure they have the assets to pull something off or if there is even someone available that would be an upgrade at this point.

But, for what it's worth, even with all their flaws and issues, this team still has the best record in the AL 90 games into the season. We should be enjoying the ride (all of us but Brian) while hoping that they can add a little extra to the mix for the postseason.
They have assets, but they have always played the long game and not given it all away for a one season run. I think the fans prefer going all in and if they fail and have to rebuild for a couple years, so be it.

They have assets, but they have always played the long game and not given it all away for a one season run. I think the fans prefer going all in and if they fail and have to rebuild for a couple years, so be it.
I think the problem for a small market team like the Guardians is, if you sell the farm for one season and it doesn't work, it's a lot harder to rebuild given the limited finances (versus a team like the Yankees, who will just buy a new team each year).

Bibee has forgotten how to pitch all of a sudden with his 2nd rough start in a row coming on the heels of their other ace Lively getting rocked for 6 runs. If these guys fall apart it's not going to matter how much the Tribe gives up for pitching.