Circleville Freshmen

Bonis3

They had quite a few impressive freshmen this year. What did you think about them??? Any other schools have impessive freshmen?

Yeah, Ashley Rush could be a future state contender (although this year's winner was a frosh). Also, Leah Allen, Brittany Green and Angela Adkins make a "fab four" for the Tigers.

It should be a bright future for the female runners of Circleville. Especially next year when they return 3 time All-State runner, Katy Ankrom.

they also have an elite jr high program with the upstart coach Billy Search. He could sell freezers to eskimos!

Mr. Search and Mr. Diltz have brought much success to the XC teams at Circleville High School. I couldnt count how many league titles have been won across the years.

Well this is Brittney and we are going to be good this up coming year and I can' t wait. I think this year we have a chance for maybe the top 6 for the State meet if we all run a lot through the summer and train really hard.. then I think we have a pretty good chance because I really didn't even run over the summer and I think if I do I can be up there with Ashley this season and we could have 3 or even 4 under 20 mintues!

Dover is in Circleville's Region (Lancaster) and had 4 Freshman Girls run at States. They also have an incoming 8th grader that may just be their number 1 runner in the Fall. Look for the Lady Tornadoes to have 3 girls under 20 minutes and their entire top 7 under 21:30......that is....as always...with no injuries.

The top 4 teams at Lancaster D2 were Circleville, Bellaire, Carrolton and Dover. This Region has always been criticized for poor showings at State, but should really be competitive next Fall. remember, you heard it here first!

Yeah with hard work and lots of running over the winter these teams should be good. Plus Circleville has some JR. High kids maybe moving up and helping out the team. But we'll have to see and wait!!