Children In Ohio Can’t “Transition”

Permanent procedures for minors to further "transition" should be banned. No child should endure an addadicktomy or a dickectomy before they reach 18 years of age. There are plenty of non-permanent measures they can take to feel more comfortable within their own skin. I was involved with one girl/transgender boy professionally and supported "banding", hair and wardrobe changes and even an unofficial name change (for school purposes), but would not support any permanent change.

What does a school board meeting have to do with a kid wanting his dyck cut off?
It's the principle. Parents would appear to believe that they know what's best for their kids, right? So the current wave of protest seems to be around a group or body (i.e. school board) deciding what's best for their child. "Don't teach my kid CRT." "Don't make my kid wear a mask." So in that spirit, it's then cool when the State can tell the parents what's best for their child? You good with one but not the other?

It's the principle. Parents would appear to believe that they know what's best for their kids, right? So the current wave of protest seems to be around a group or body (i.e. school board) deciding what's best for their child. "Don't teach my kid CRT." "Don't make my kid wear a mask." So in that spirit, it's then cool when the State can tell the parents what's best for their child? You good with one but not the other?
Well wearing a mask or not, is hardly the same thing as changing one's sex. To try and make then equal in any way is nonsense.

Any doctor that would perform sex change surgery on a minor, parental consent or not, should lose their license.

So I guess parents don't know what's best for their kids now? I guess peeps can just stop heading to those board meetings then. The State can take it from here.
How come the functions on the iPhone for this website aren’t all there anymore? I wanted to put ?, but all that is available on iPhone is ??? Also no bolding or italics anymore… Anyone have an answer?

Well wearing a mask or not, is hardly the same thing as changing one's sex. To try and make then equal in any way is nonsense.
It's not about equating the specific occurrences in this case, it's about the larger point - as I already stated. I can agree or disagree about a cosmetic surgery for a minor, but should that be the parents call? Or should the state tell me.

It's not about equating the specific occurrences in this case, it's about the larger point - as I already stated. I can agree or disagree about a cosmetic surgery for a minor, but should that be the parents call? Or should the state tell me.
Cosmetic surgery? Is that what a sex change is? No, your larger point makes no sense when you are using these 2 things with it.

Any doctor that would perform sex change surgery on a minor, parental consent or not, should lose their license.
So you agree that the State should help parent then? You against other cosmetic surgeries for minors that aren't of a reconstructive manner?

Cosmetic surgery? Is that what a sex change is?
I have no idea. Would this not qualify as a cosmetic surgery? I assume it's performed to reshape the structure of the body to alter a person's appearance, no?
No, your larger point makes no sense when you are using these 2 things with it.
Sure it does. You just don't like it because you agree with the State in one of the instances.

How come the functions on the iPhone for this website aren’t all there anymore? I wanted to put ?, but all that is available on iPhone is ??? Also no bolding or italics anymore… Anyone have an answer?
My iPhone functions seem to work fine today. But your ? is noted. I would have expected nothing less.

I have no idea. Would this not qualify as a cosmetic surgery? I assume it's performed to reshape the structure of the body to alter a person's appearance, no?

Sure it does. You just don't like it because you agree with the State in one of the instances.
It has nothing to do with what I like, it makes no sense.

You can be in favor of small government and also be in favor of protecting children.
We have laws against a parent abusing a child.
A minor cannot enter into a contract.
We have laws against child labor.
A minor cannot purchase cigarettes or alcohol.
There are age restrictions on marriage.

You can be in favor of small government and also be in favor of protecting children.
We have laws against a parent abusing a child.
A minor cannot enter into a contract.
We have laws against child labor.
A minor cannot purchase cigarettes or alcohol.
There are age restrictions on marriage.
Yeah, but what about wearing masks??!! ?

Hormone blockers are not cosmetic surgery. If a child takes hormone blockers they will become sterile, there is no coming back from that. If that is not child abuse then there is no such thing as child abuse.

Hormone blockers are not cosmetic surgery. If a child takes hormone blockers they will become sterile, there is no coming back from that. If that is not child abuse then there is no such thing as child abuse.

Drop the mic, Brian. Everyone should clear out of here before they're locking up the doors. The show is over.