CFP Title Game: Michigan vs Washington

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lol. Different story when every other post of yours includes "suckeyes" and "cryin ryan". Seems like you sure can dish it out.
It is different. I am attacking osu. You are making it personal by attacking me. Have a great day, but I will be blocking/ignoring your posts.

Exhibit A.(y)
Texas beats Alabama, but the Tide is better than UT because they beat Georgia and UT lost to Texas.

Alabama is better than Washington because they played Michigan closer.

Ohio State would beat Texas because UT lost to Washington and the Buckeyes played Michigan tougher than Washington.

For the love of God this is exactly why we NEED auto-bids.

Sheep Eating GIF
Maybe you should try washing yours?
Disgusted Fart GIF by Gogglebox Australia
Sound arguments. Really proving your point. Well done.

-Dismissing Auburn game
-Washington is a fraud because they lost the Natty
-Michigan had the best OL/DL in country clearly, so not saying much there
-Texas beat Alabama, so by your logic Washington would match up just fine with them
-Texas had a bad secondary, but Washington had Penix, McCord isn't Penix

And on top of all that mess you just posted, you're still going on and on, on the other thread about the cheating scandal and how it was so bad. Was listening to Klatt's podcast the other day, he said "those who don't know football, think this had a huge impact on games/results." It didn't. He then went on to say, "but those who know football, know the minimal impact it had." Reminded me of a lot of Buckeye fans on here, who clearly don't know football. Case in point, the quoted post.
Klatt is the best in the business. Aside from the glut of commercials every game, its always great to get insight from him during FOX games and Herbstreet during ESPN games. Klatt's podcast is strong too.

Remember when McMurphy claimed who'd watch these Playoffs?

Michigan had 3 most viewed games at year's end with 19, 27, and 25 million

This jerk spittin' facts
Which games were those? But yeah, weird comment to make. I guess you could make the claim it’ll be a smaller crowd due to people being tired of seeing Bama and Washington having a minimal fan base outside alum. But Michigan and Texas both have huge fan bases. Bama does as well.