Can a narcissist be trusted to appear as scheduled?

Just random question about People who have “Narcissistic Personality Disorder”? In your experience or time in dealing with very Narcissistic people? What are they like as far as if you schedule to meet them?

Say I ask them, “Can we meet for tommorrow at 2pm?” How would they respond? Would they show up early? Or show up on time? Or end up calling in late and making excuses about why they couldn’t come on time?

A narcissistic will always be late for a meeting, a date, or whatever. Especially when he has promised to help a friend move. Look for him to show up after all the work is done and yet be ready to have the friend throw a dinner for all the helpers.

Just random question about People who have “Narcissistic Personality Disorder”? In your experience or time in dealing with very Narcissistic people? What are they like as far as if you schedule to meet them?

Say I ask them, “Can we meet for tommorrow at 2pm?” How would they respond? Would they show up early? Or show up on time? Or end up calling in late and making excuses about why they couldn’t come on time?
It depends upon whether or not, he's having a bad hair day!

My wife is late all the time. I joke when she passes her obituary will say visitation will be 5 to 8, Linda will be there at 5:20...