BYFL Feedback

bigticket233

Am I hearing right that your youth organization is considering a return to the SYFL and wanting a higher weight limit?.. Any truth or is this rumor?.. Also a deal wanting youth teams like Highland and other teams from your area to join also?.. What's the 411 on this story for youth football there guys..

Why would a DI school go back to a league with a weight limit, and has smaller schools playing in it? Wouldn't it make more sense for the big schools to all get in one league, and the smaller schools to get in one league?

:laugh: :laugh:
Am I hearing right that your youth organization is considering a return to the SYFL and wanting a higher weight limit?.. Any truth or is this rumor?.. Also a deal wanting youth teams like Highland and other teams from your area to join also?.. What's the 411 on this story for youth football there guys..
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: here we go again...

Nice try bigticket. Go away. Go back to your League and make it better for your teams. Nobody is going anywhere in the BYFL.
If another community is interested in joining the BYFL, we will explore the opportunity and go through the process of consideration.

Why would a DI school go back to a league with a weight limit, and has smaller schools playing in it? Wouldn't it make more sense for the big schools to all get in one league, and the smaller schools to get in one league?
I am all for Green staying where they are now. We dont need more switching and confusion. This combined new league will get the job done. My question is to Titletown. What does your HS playing in Div1 have to do with where your youth plays and the weight. Green Hs is in a league that has only a couple of Div1 teams, the majority are Div2. The Green Youth league has many teams in it not from Div 1. You are not put in a Div based on weight. It is based on how many male students attend the School, nothing to do with weight. Green plays in a Div with Highland, Cloverleaf, Copley, Barberton, ect, do you consider these large schools? For that matter Barberton, and Copley currently play in SYFL. Again Green needs to stay where they are now but I dont understand your logic.

Alwayswrong, you continue to suprise me with your lack of the overall understanding of building a successful program, or your overall knowledge of sports in general!

If you're goal is to compete for a league title, then you're correct, the Suburban does not have many D-I schools. However, If your goal is to compete for a state title, or to at least go deep into the playoffs...then a youth program that discourages big kids to play other sports at an early age to due weight limit is bad for the high school program.

I'm not even sure how to respond to your logic about Divisions being based upon number of kids vs weight except to say...no Sh&#! So the bigger schools probably don't average a heavier weight on the line, correct?

Alwayswrong, you continue to suprise me with your lack of the overall understanding of building a successful program, or your overall knowledge of sports in general!

If you're goal is to compete for a league title, then you're correct, the Suburban does not have many D-I schools. However, If your goal is to compete for a state title, or to at least go deep into the playoffs...then a youth program that discourages big kids to play other sports at an early age to due weight limit is bad for the high school program.

I'm not even sure how to respond to your logic about Divisions being based upon number of kids vs weight except to say...no Sh&#! So the bigger schools probably don't average a heavier weight on the line, correct?
Tuff guy, this will be my last agrgument with you because it is obvious you have not reached my high level of Knowledge yet and as far as asking my wife or sister I most certainly would do that before I sat and talked to you as they know quite a bit more than you. Lets start with Garfield, Big School, tuff team year in and year out, been to the State Playoffs a couple of times yet their youth program has a weight limit, Buchtel, won a State Title or 2 Beats up on many Div 1 teams each year, yet their youth program has a weight limit, Copley, good program, gives the Suburbam all they can handle yet their youth program has a weight limit. Walsh, great school, State Titles, yet thier youth has a weight limit, must I go on or should I talk to my wife? You seem to think that just because a team has big kids they will win State Titles. Give me speed, quickness, heart, and work ethic over size anytime. Many of these schools had youth teams in a program with weight limits for year because that is all that was offerred yet the Hs still had top players who were large on the line. You see most kids, even big ones usually dont get that big until freshman year and up with a few exceptions. With your logic you are saying that most of the linemen on youth football are over the weight limit of SYFL. That limit this year was 138 for 7th grade. Go to every team in GBYF in 7th grade, count their linemen and then see what percentage weighed over 138. I coached youth for 6 years and each year we had 2 maybe 3 kids out of 35 that were even close to weight. All schools, not just Div1 have large kids on the line, for you to say those schools can play with a weight limit shows how stupid you are. The purpose of GBYF was to give kids who were bigger a chance to play so with your stupid logic you are saying that mogadore, stow, cuyohoga falls, copley, barberton ect.. are what you call small schools and dont have bigger kids. Are you an idiot, kids are kids no matter where they are from, some big some larger. You dont think all those schools would like bigger linemen to compete at whatever div they are in. I am done with you, I will banter and debate with anyone on here because many are smarter than I or at least have good debates. You my friend are just foolish. Hopefully you have a 5 or 6 year old daughter so you can go back and play tea parties with her, that is the extent of your knowledge. WOW you amaze me, you were joking right?!!!

You forgot to stick out your tounge and yell Nanananana! Also, please fill me in on what Walsh's youth program is called...Summit County? I've seen your kind a million times, bad mouth what you don't like, then just start screaming and yelling and calling people stupid when you are wrong, hoping they will stop talking about it.'

And yes, when it comes down to comparing you and I, I am the smartest guy you know, and yes, I would then be a tough guy!

Now you can go bash more kids, coaches, etc... about things you know little or nothing about. You are a piece of work! I've heard a lot about you, now I can see it is all true.

You forgot to stick out your tounge and yell Nanananana! Also, please fill me in on what Walsh's youth program is called...Summit County? I've seen your kind a million times, bad mouth what you don't like, then just start screaming and yelling and calling people stupid when you are wrong, hoping they will stop talking about it.'

And yes, when it comes down to comparing you and I, I am the smartest guy you know, and yes, I would then be a tough guy!

Now you can go bash more kids, coaches, etc... about things you know little or nothing about. You are a piece of work! I've heard a lot about you, now I can see it is all true.
I do believe it was you that started with the adolesent name calling. Please show me quotes of where I have attacked coaches and kids except for 1 coach by which I will stick by everything I said on that 1. Walsh has a CYO program for their youth smart guy and it has a weight limit. Notice you had little to say about my very pointed and correct arguments, all you focused on was the name calling. Typical of a person who knows they have been out smarted. You may answer anything at all back you would like because I cant lower myself to your childish none arguments, as I have said there are tons of people on here smarter than I and that have great debates on things I say but you by far are not one of them, so continue with your miss truths and your false beliefs on yourself for I will spare you and not respond to you anymore. You are not intelligent enough for my effort. Go figure out why a div1 school would want kids to play with no weight limit but a Div3 school would not. Uh DAH, I dont know!!!

Back in the day when Garfiled went to the first playoffs and Buchtel started going, there were Bantam's in the city. I'm pretty sure if they had weight limits they were high, becuase there were huge kids playing.

CYO does have weight limits but they're pretty close to BYFL.

Alwaysright and titletown, what in the world are you arguing about???
both of you are good with the no weight limit leagues.
your long posts arent even worth reading.
stop... talk about what we need to do to win!! not this dumb arguing about who is smarter:rolleyes:

As a outside observer...I havent seen many posters that rank up there with Alwayswrong...its amazing....you know the saying...every village has one...nothing like carrying the sign Alwayswrong to eliminate confusion LOL