Bosco new Head Coach SPARTAN FOOTBALL

thepolster

With Bosco as the new head coach will he keep the current assistants? my opinion is start from scratch and he can take all the responsibility on loses or wins.

The posting is still open and I’ve heard a few names that are interviewing. Even a few in district other than Bosco. Still wide open.

Also it’s not easy finding 15 guys with the want to coach high school football at Springfield ��

Well at least the coaches know that they’ll have time to turn the program around if they can. Vaughn had 10 years. Expectations won’t be very high. I would bet a few assistants apply. Bosco being one of them.

David Bosko is one of the most legendary assistant coaches in the game today. He did a little coaching back when I was in school. The guy has been on staff at some of the top programs in the area since. He has probably been approached for several head coaching jobs over the years. I had assumed he would go the college route and coach on saturdays. Glad to hear that he will lead the spartans next season. :clap::clap::clap:

I follow Hoban and he was here for a year. He's been a special teams guy is what I heard. No experience as an OC or DC. So I'm not sure about coaching on a college level.. He was also only at Stow for one season. Seems a little flakey to me!!

David Bosko is one of the most legendary assistant coaches in the game today. He did a little coaching back when I was in school. The guy has been on staff at some of the top programs in the area since. He has probably been approached for several head coaching jobs over the years. I had assumed he would go the college route and coach on saturdays. Glad to hear that he will lead the spartans next season. :clap::clap::clap:

Sounds like a really good coach and someone that would do well at Springfield! Just curious what programs has he coached at previously and what position group and or what side of the ball is he known for, is he older/younger, did he play high school ball in the area, college ball? I hope you don't mind asking I'm interested to see his background. I hope that he can get things going for the Spartans!

I heard he is a good guy too.. I will definitely support any Spartan coach as much as I can. Hes got some big shoes to fill not only being a coach but all around person. KV did wonders for the boys.. tons of stuff not talked about.

I can't believe they lost to Field. Has anyone been to any of their games? Are they getting better?Worse?Same? Will Bosko be back next season?