Booker T Washington

WoodyHayes

homesick
Is beating down Summerville right now. THIS IS A GOOD TEAM. Judging by this, I think SLC is gonna have a rough time against MNW. This team is fast and probably would be winning by more than 10 if it were not for a few homer calls.

Is beating down Summerville right now. THIS IS A GOOD TEAM. Judging by this, I think SLC is gonna have a rough time against MNW. This team is fast and probably would be winning by more than 10 if it were not for a few homer calls.

Agree

But they have some kinks to work out. But its the first game so that is expected. They need to work on their Yellow material situation a lot. Besides that they are a legit top 5 to top 10 team to me after this performance. But we shall see what they do against better teams.

Summerville did what i expected tho i did not see it being this bad of beating. I had heard they were having problems mainly with over thrown passes and boy did that show in this game.

Northwestern came out better then I expected last night. Yea there backups almost cost them the game but when the starters were in they were beating a pretty good DF Beach team 31-7.

MNW should be a much better team than BTW. If they played and the game "counted" I would pick MNW to win by 2 or 3 touchdowns.