Big Basketball Transfer Coming In?

crusader3

I have heard from A FEW very good sources that Moeller will be getting in a sophomore transfer next year. Bill Edwards from Middletown, is regarded as one of the best freshman in the state of Ohio. He averaged 11.2 ppg, 6.5 rpg on varsity last year in the GMC. He would probably fill in at the 3 or maybe 4 spot next year... We will have to wait and see if this one hold true!

Sorry to disappoint guys but Edwards is not leaving Middletown in fact he is playing football this fall for the Middies and can't wait to get back on the hardwood for the purple and white.

What is with all of the current frosh transfering out of Moeller? I know Moeller has their biggest frosh class ('09) and I have been told by a good source that around 35 kids have transfered or are about to.

I didnt know '09 was the biggest class in years? I know '07 was like 275 which I knew was pretty high. And 35 kids transfering seems pretty high

Yeah i heard he was a stud too, I think he plays quarterback. A 6'4, athletic qb isn't a bad thing to have for the middies