Baum's Page Support

lasallexc

Anyone have any contact information for support at Baum's Page? I'm not able to claim our team in order to do district entries. (I think it may be linked to an email address that is no longer available.) I submitted two support requests on the web site yesterday and today and have yet to hear back. As I recall previous support issues were handled very quickly so I'm wondering if the requests are not getting to them, or if replies are not getting to me. An email address and/or phone number would be great.

I sent you a PM with a couple contacts.

I will say, it is conference week. So I could see where their current priority is to support requests for those meets. I'm sure they will get back to you soon. It's not like them to ignore people on purpose.

Thanks. I had no thought that they were ignoring me on purpose. That''s why I thought maybe there was a system thing where they were not seeing the requests or I was not getting their replies. In any case I found an email from a couple of years ago with email contact information and sent them something. Early this morning they responded and the issue is now resolved. Thanks again!