Any bird brains out there?

Apparently, some mute swans have taken up residence near our house. Did not realize they were invasive and bad.
One of the world’s most aggressive waterfowl species, especially while nesting and raising their young, mute swans drive out native waterfowl and other wetland wildlife with their hostile behavior. Mute swans will chase native breeding birds from their nests.

A single mute swan can consume four to eight pounds of plants a day. They uproot and destroy these wetland plants that are a main food source for native birds and cover for native fish and invertebrates. Continuous feeding by a flock of mute swans can destroy an entire wetland ecosystem.

One of the world’s most aggressive waterfowl species, especially while nesting and raising their young, mute swans drive out native waterfowl and other wetland wildlife with their hostile behavior. Mute swans will chase native breeding birds from their nests.

A single mute swan can consume four to eight pounds of plants a day. They uproot and destroy these wetland plants that are a main food source for native birds and cover for native fish and invertebrates. Continuous feeding by a flock of mute swans can destroy an entire wetland ecosystem.

Yep, that is what I discovered.

I'm pretty lucky with woods and wetlands behind my house. Blue Jays, Cardinals, finches, golf finches, robins, sparrows, chickadees, a variety of woodpeckers, crows, hummingbirds, wood ducks, wild turkeys and others. Also serves as feeding grounds for the area hawks and the occasional falcon. I'll lure the owl out some day.

We get all of those minus the ducks and turkeys. Occasionally, a Northern Flicker and a Cedar Waxwing.