Another witness on record stating Jim Jordan covered up sexual abuse at Ohio State University

I thought this had faded away like so many things D's have been accused of in the passed. Guess not! Must be the one and only thing they can think of or come up with against Jordan. D's with the help of the liberal fake news really feel the need to get Jordan because he is one of the key people fighting for Trump and against the impeachment.

Probably making this up right now because Jordan was just appointed to the Intel committee in time for next week's impeachment hoax hearings. I am sure the media wants to taint him since he will be destroying the dems in public.

I have trouble believing anybody associated with a team would be sharing a shower with an official. It just doesn't happen.

Probably making this up right now because Jordan was just appointed to the Intel committee in time for next week's impeachment hoax hearings. I am sure the media wants to taint him since he will be destroying the dems in public.
Without a doubt. Just Dems being Dems. Many are just awful people.

Just so you're clear on this, nowhere does the article say that he is 42 years old. The "John Doe 42" is just how the court documents refer to him. There is no reference to how old he is.

Just so you're clear on this, nowhere does the article say anything credible.

False accusations from Democrat operatives is at epidemic levels right now.

Your party is in a death spiral.

Just so you're clear on this, nowhere does the article say anything credible.

False accusations from Democrat operatives is at epidemic levels right now.

Your party is in a death spiral.
Actually, I was just trying in a nice way to show Gardens35 that he had misunderstood the meaning of "42" in the story. No big whoop for me; and, I'm sure, for him.
At first, it did seem strange that you were responding to.......exactly what, I don't know since I didn't say anything about what you felt the need to respond to. I've never posted anything about Jim Jordan -- positive or negative.
Having seen your posts for a long time though, I've seen that you're super-sensitive about anything that might even remotely be looked upon as negative toward Jim Jordan. I get it.
It's all good.

Happy Happy..you are a sad man. You probably think Epstein committed suicide and wasn't killed to hide Bill Clintons tapping 13 yr old girls on his island.

I have trouble believing anybody associated with a team would be sharing a shower with an official. It just doesn't happen.
We did back in the day. It really was not u usual for the showers in the boys locker room to be a community shower and the officials would use the home team showers as well.

The visiting team used the girls locker room which almost always had individual stalls with either a door or curtain.
We were also required to shower after every game before leaving the locker room. Today most kids don't even change out of their uniforms before leaving.

The referee said the response of Jordan and another former coach was, "Yeah, yeah, we know."

Wouldn't the referee have been in just as much a position to report this on up the chain to OSU's administration as Jim Jordan would have been? In fact, as an alleged direct witness, would he not have been in an even better position to do so?

Wouldn't the referee have been in just as much a position to report this on up the chain to OSU's administration as Jim Jordan would have been? In fact, as an alleged direct witness, would he not have been in an even better position to do so?
No. Referees are not employees of the university. Jordan was an employee and subject to university polices for protecting students. That said, Jordan should not be held accountable for not reporting. He was a young assistant coach and almost every student accusation says his boss knew about it. His boss had the information and was in a much more accountable position. Jordan’s problem is that he claims no student ever told him of the doctor’s actions. He says he never knew anything about it. That is totally implausible based on the testimony of dozens of wrestlers. It was common knowledge and openly talked about in the wrestling room where he worked every day. There is little doubt he is lying.

These were adults. They had the ability to report the doctor to the police if they felt violated.

No. Referees are not employees of the university. Jordan was an employee and subject to university polices for protecting students. That said, Jordan should not be held accountable for not reporting. He was a young assistant coach and almost every student accusation says his boss knew about it. His boss had the information and was in a much more accountable position. Jordan’s problem is that he claims no student ever told him of the doctor’s actions. He says he never knew anything about it. That is totally implausible based on the testimony of dozens of wrestlers. It was common knowledge and openly talked about in the wrestling room where he worked every day. There is little doubt he is lying.
I see what you are saying, but I also can see what he has said about that "common knowledge" - that he considered it locker room talk. Jordan was likely very aware that the doctor was homosexual. Homosexuals back then were not treated very well, and oftentimes young people would make up stories about them, how "creepy" they were. If it was just stories he heard in the locker room, and no one ever officially reported it to him, he very easily could have written it off as "college kids telling stories" about an admittedly gay guy they had to deal with. And, as you say, the head coach knew everything Jordan supposedly did.