Another Rough Day for Officials

Just when I thought I was done with Yappi for the season ... these men and women deserve out shared respect. I admit that I will call a referee out when I think something awful happens, but even then I do it respectfully, and I would NEVER think of calling someone a name. I get that the snipes on this site can get a bit chippy, but calling referees pathetic and idiots really crosses a line, and I hope the site Moderators remove this ASAP.

When do they admit they were wrong? Well, 3 of them did yesterday at the Harrison event. How do I know this? Because I was the guy who spoke to each of them individually, and in private, soon after their matches. I asked what they saw, I said what I saw, we conversed, and all 3 admitted fault. And you know what, we are still buddies. I also asked about at least a dozen or so other situations, and each time I was persuaded to their point of view. And you know what, we're still buddies.

You, Sir, don't even deserve any more of my time in responding further. Good day!
You should have just kept your mouth shut then. But since you felt the need to tell that dumb story maybe you should comprehend what you wrote. I could care less if they admit they were wrong, did they change the call….no. And rarely do even when they know they are wrong. That’s the problem. But thanks for confirming what everyone that watches the sport already knows.

You should have just kept your mouth shut then. But since you felt the need to tell that dumb story maybe you should comprehend what you wrote. I could care less if they admit they were wrong, did they change the call….no. And rarely do even when they know they are wrong. That’s the problem. But thanks for confirming what everyone that watches the sport already knows.
WHOA! Look out everyone.

Awe, you just went and hurt my very last feeling 😭 Is someone having a rough day?

Last edited: