And the next Johnny Football is…

cjb5656

…maybe this kid?

He’s been a drama queen from Day 1. His recruitment was a circus and now he’s leaving a place that gave him a soft landing, but I’m guessing does not see him as a cultural fit and welcomes his departure. This kid will always be a mess and will probably wind up somewhere so desperate to win…like Arkansas or South Carolina or Mississippi State or Texas A&M…that they will bend over backwards to keep this punk happy so they can post 9-3 records.

So you think he’s an alcoholic? I don’t understand the comparison. Manziel played at one school
No. Just comparing the drama around the kid and his family. We don’t even know yet if this kid will ever come close to producing like Johnny did, of course, but I would steer clear of this kid. I see trouble always on his horizon.

No. Just comparing the drama around the kid and his family. We don’t even know yet if this kid will ever come close to producing like Johnny did, of course, but I would steer clear of this kid. I see trouble always on his horizon.
The “drama” with Manziel’s family was made up. There have been a lot of diva qb’s

And the anti * ranking smooth brains will tell you this is why * don’t matter. They’re idiots. There’s 32 5* each class vs 1,000+ 3*. The probability of a 5* being drafted in the 1st round is still infinitely higher.

…maybe this kid?

He’s been a drama queen from Day 1. His recruitment was a circus and now he’s leaving a place that gave him a soft landing, but I’m guessing does not see him as a cultural fit and welcomes his departure. This kid will always be a mess and will probably wind up somewhere so desperate to win…like Arkansas or South Carolina or Mississippi State or Texas A&M…that they will bend over backwards to keep this punk happy so they can post 9-3 records.
I see Arena football in his future

How about Caleb Williams?

Six foot one, never won a big game (although Manziel did), and when he sat out the bowl game his back up threw five TDs.

That tells you they have great receivers rather than a great QB.

How about Caleb Williams?

Six foot one, never won a big game (although Manziel did), and when he sat out the bowl game his back up threw five TDs.

That tells you they have great receivers rather than a great QB.
Bust potential is high.