Amazing

consumerman

Yes I have my doubts on the Lasalles and Moellers of the world, but Colerain and St Xavier continue to amaze me and I am very evry impressed

Tough schedules

Hard defenses

Good performances

Seems no one can get 200 yards against St X. ANd from following DLS for a long time, 200 yards is about a quarter or a quarter and a half of offense. But St X shuts down teams over and over and over

And Colerain's record has been highlighted in other threads

Take out their losses to each other and wow what a pair of national powers

Very impressed

and amazed

YEA another beliver

I believed them a long time ago. TWO steller national powers.

Conchas rants and rave have finally brought you around.

Yes, they are both impressive thus far but X isn't that great on offense this year due to heavy graduation losses. The defense of X has been stout this year as it was in 07 and 05. This season X has already played Colerain, Prattville, and next they play Don Bosco Prep (NJ) who is nationally ranked. Colerain is doing very well so far also.

Yes, they are both impressive thus far but X isn't that great on offense this year due to heavy graduation losses. The defense of X has been stout this year as it was in 07 and 05. This season X has already played Colerain, Prattville, and next they play Don Bosco Prep (NJ) who is nationally ranked. Colerain is doing very well so far also.

the offense will come... possible against don bosco.... james, massa, and cummins hopefully all healthy

Colerain's defense is just as good as X's D too. Turnovers have really put the young Colerain defense on the ropes and they have been resilient. How they have only given up 33 points considering the 9 turnovers (giving offenses short fields) is beyond me.

What amazes me the most is how young the Colerain and St. X defenses are....and how well they are performing this early in the year.

I don't think you could find a better duo in any city, and maybe not even in any state.

Colerain is 100-9 this decade

St. X is 87-17 this decade.

They are 3-3 against each other this decade

The combined total of margin of defeat in Colerain's 9 losses is 61 :eek:

Colerain is 100-9 this decade

St. X is 87-17 this decade.

They are 3-3 against each other this decade

The combined total of margin of defeat in Colerain's 9 losses is 61 :eek:

Take that 61 and divide that by 9 and you get 6.777...

Since 2005 Colerain is 2-3 against St. X...

Last edited:

Colerain so far has beat...

St. X-(preseason 18th in nation, Prepnation)

McKeesport- (preseason 12th in the East Region, Prepnation)

Highlands Ky- (preseason 23rd in nation, USAToday)