Alex Jones - a yappi favorite in court

SayMyName

Appears to be in deep legal trouble. He was grifting up to $800K a day with Info Wars off the GRocks of the world.

Funny, you're the only person here that ever talks about Alex Jones...LMAO

the simpsons rake GIF

jmog

CatAlum

bigkat

jmog

It nothing else, it's hilarious that some people now pretend to not know who he is. Lol.
I mean he is so out there no one I know has ever listened to any of his shows, and I am fairly libertarian/conservative.

I bet less than 10% of the people I know even know who he is.

He is one that he is so out there that far more liberals complain about him than conservatives actually listen to him.

WJ-OSU-STEELERS

I truly believe 98% of all people; D’s, R’s, just Americans across the board believe Jones is a worthless, horrible, deceitful individual who brings zero value to human kind. It is almost impossible to believe Jones & his company Infowars made $165 million in sales from September 2015 to the end of 2018. Who listens to Jones crap on a regular basis and then proceeds to to think “I’m going to buy the ____ that he just pitched.”

Liberals/left jump all over Conservatives/right for the things Jones spews - this is wrong as I truly believe few actually listen/believe Jones crap.

Conservatives/right has to understand when Jones is on stage with the President of the USA it gives Jones a platform to continue his B.S. and gives him credibility. Saying/doing nothing is enabling Jones.

The only stage I would ever be caught on with Jones would have a noose around his neck and a floor that drops under his feet. Those poor parents of Sandy Hook, 9+ years of living that horribly tragedy with Jones spewing those horribly lies on several/multiple occasions…….how the HE!! did America ever get to this point? Now let each side blame the other for America’s shortcomings while taking no responsibility themselves.