2024 SEC Schedule Reveal

AEW Champion

Your wife’s favorite poster
I’M FIRED UP!

The 2024 SEC schedule was revealed this evening, and oh baby, are there some doozies. Next year is going to be a happening!

Some things I noticed:

Florida has an absolutely brutal schedule. You won’t find a schedule like this in cornfield country, that’s for damn sure:

Miami
Samford
Texas A&M
at Mississippi State
UCF
at Tennessee
Kentucky
vs Georgia (Jacksonville)
at Texas
LSU
Ole Miss
at Florida State

Another deceptively tough schedule is Oklahoma’s:

Temple
Houston
Tulane
Tennessee (Josh Heupel returns to Norman)
at Auburn
vs Texas (Dallas)
South Carolina
at Ole Miss
Maine
at Missouri
Alabama
at LSU

Georgia starts with a neutral site game vs. Clemson and plays on the road at Alabama, Texas and Ole Miss.

Texas plays at Michigan in Week 2 and plays Oklahoma and Georgia in consecutive weeks in mid-October.

Alabama has road games at Wisconsin, Tennessee, LSU and Oklahoma.

LSU has a nice home slate with UCLA, Ole Miss, Alabama and Oklahoma; they start vs. USC in Vegas; and have road games at A&M and Florida.

Week 1 is stacked with Georgia vs Clemson, LSU vs USC, Miami at Florida, and Notre Dame at Texas A&M.

Week 14 is loaded with marquee games (Texas at Texas A&M, Iron Bowl, Oklahoma at LSU) plus all the usual rivalry weekend matchups.

wolf of wall street omg GIF

Is LSU-Oklahoma a yearly game? Potential to be a great rivalry
Not to my knowledge, but not sure. I believe LSU still has Florida as a protected rival and then Oklahoma obviously has Texas as its rival. I think the SEC is going to try to keep all the biggest traditional games (UGA-Florida, UGA-Auburn, LSU-Bama, LSU-Florida, OU-Texas) and go from there, but honestly that could be tough to juggle unless they expand to 9 games.

Last edited:
Not to my knowledge, but not sure. I believe LSU still has Florida as a protected rival and then Oklahoma obviously has Texas as its rival. I think the SEC is going to try to keep all the biggest traditional games (UGA-Florida, UGA-Auburn, LSU-Bama, LSU-Florida, OU-Texas) and go from there, but honestly that could be tough to juggle unless they expand to 9 games.
Long overdue, but they won't do that. Let's take this year for example, how could they let the likes of Ole Miss or Mizzou end up with one more loss that could potentially kick them outside the top 11?

I’M FIRED UP!

The 2024 SEC schedule was revealed this evening, and oh baby, are there some doozies. Next year is going to be a happening!

Some things I noticed:

Florida has an absolutely brutal schedule. You won’t find a schedule like this in cornfield country, that’s for damn sure:

Miami
Samford
Texas A&M
at Mississippi State
UCF
at Tennessee
Kentucky
vs Georgia (Jacksonville)
at Texas
LSU
Ole Miss
at Florida State

Another deceptively tough schedule is Oklahoma’s:

Temple
Houston
Tulane
Tennessee (Josh Heupel returns to Norman)
at Auburn
vs Texas (Dallas)
South Carolina
at Ole Miss
Maine
at Missouri
Alabama
at LSU

Georgia starts with a neutral site game vs. Clemson and plays on the road at Alabama, Texas and Ole Miss.

Texas plays at Michigan in Week 2 and plays Oklahoma and Georgia in consecutive weeks in mid-October.

Alabama has road games at Wisconsin, Tennessee, LSU and Oklahoma.

LSU has a nice home slate with UCLA, Ole Miss, Alabama and Oklahoma; they start vs. USC in Vegas; and have road games at A&M and Florida.

Week 1 is stacked with Georgia vs Clemson, LSU vs USC, Miami at Florida, and Notre Dame at Texas A&M.

Week 14 is loaded with marquee games (Texas at Texas A&M, Iron Bowl, Oklahoma at LSU) plus all the usual rivalry weekend matchups.

wolf of wall street omg GIF
ND should join the SEC the Irish would suck but than you could be like all the other SEC schools not named UGA or bammy and chant SEC, SEC, SEC. Being an ND fan must be really disheartening that you had to jump on the SEC bandwagon.

I’m excited to go to Georgia-Texas, that will be a fun as hell weekend in Austin with the F1 race there, too. Will try to hit UGA-UK as well but TBD if I’m back stateside for that weekend.

I’m excited to go to Georgia-Texas, that will be a fun as hell weekend in Austin with the F1 race there, too. Will try to hit UGA-UK as well but TBD if I’m back stateside for that weekend.
Good luck getting a hotel room that you aren’t paying an arm and a leg

ND should join the SEC the Irish would suck but than you could be like all the other SEC schools not named UGA or bammy and chant SEC, SEC, SEC. Being an ND fan must be really disheartening that you had to jump on the SEC bandwagon.
Any college football fan should be excited about a number of the games and Saturday slates that were revealed last night. I’m sorry your Big Ten-infused inferiority complex toward the SEC can’t allow you to celebrate when exciting things involve other teams and conferences.

Any college football fan should be excited about a number of the games and Saturday slates that were revealed last night. I’m sorry your Big Ten-infused inferiority complex toward the SEC can’t allow you to celebrate when exciting things involve other teams and conferences.
GOD must not like UGA. Because THEY have arguably the toughest schedule this side of the NFL. THREE TOP TWENTY FIVE teams ON THE ROAD ain't no joke?