2023 NWO Football

What conference title race will you be looking forward to the most this season?

• NLL Buckeye

Votes: 7 9.7%
  • NLL Cardinal

• NBC

Votes: 11 15.3%
  • WBL

Votes: 16 22.2%
  • BVC

Votes: 6 8.3%
  • CHSL Central (MI)

• NWOAL

Votes: 10 13.9%
  • TAAC

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Toledo City League

• Total voters
Fremont refuses to host; allegedly due to lack of workers. I doubt they would punish top seeded Central anyways having it practically in Tiffin's backyard

I may be out of my rocker, but there's a Tornado Warning on Cherry St. I think this will be a good game

Fremont refuses to host; allegedly due to lack of workers. I doubt they would punish top seeded Central anyways having it practically in Tiffin's backyard
Really? Too bad.
I may be out of my rocker, but there's a Tornado Warning on Cherry St. I think this will be a good game
Not many options between the two. BGSU? Perrysburg? Clay? They will have to accommodate Central's band.

Really? Too bad.

Not many options between the two. BGSU? Perrysburg? Clay? They will have to accommodate Central's band.
Perrysburg is out because they're replacing the turf. BGSU hasn't hosted high school playoff games in years because their costs are too high. Clay would probably be the place.

Don Paul is an awful place for a game. Visitor side is way too low. Home side you can't see the near sideline and parking is non existent. I'd much rather go to Clyde, Perkins, or even Findlay.

Clay would be awesome. Probably my favorite place to watch a game. Well, except for the crappy retrofit chair backs they put in. Lake would be nice too.

I've heard rumor that BG high school may be in the running.

Don Paul is an awful place for a game. Visitor side is way too low. Home side you can't see the near sideline and parking is non existent. I'd much rather go to Clyde, Perkins, or even Findlay.

Clay would be awesome. Probably my favorite place to watch a game. Well, except for the crappy retrofit chair backs they put in. Lake would be nice too.

I've heard rumor that BG high school may be in the running.
I always liked Don Paul because of the neighborhood atmosphere and the home stands. I hope some day they replace those away stands. As you mention, even on the top row you feel as though you are looking up at the action.

Never been a fan of Lake. Bad lighting and smaller away stands.

I've always liked Clay's stadium, probably my favorite as well. I always liked the ability to stand at the top of the away side and track the action.

If the OHSAA gave any incentive to host other than concession and parking money I’m guessing they would have a lot more options. Doesn’t seem worth the hassle of finding people to do everything for a small monetary sum and I’m guessing that’s why most schools don’t bother trying to host.

Great game got crushed for the final 38 minutes. Cmon buddy lets be friends although i enjoy inadvertently getting under your skin
Mansfield's QB had horrible accuracy. He had the one good run early in the game, and that's about it. CC shut him down from there on out. Irish also outgained the Tygers in rushing yards 236-16. Great game by the Irish QB: 8-of-10 passing, 156 pass yards, 2 tds.

Mansfield's QB had horrible accuracy. He had the one good run early in the game, and that's about it. CC shut him down from there on out. Irish also outgained the Tygers in rushing yards 236-16. Great game by the Irish QB: 8-of-10 passing, 156 pass yards, 2 tds.
Central threw a spy on the qb after the first mansfield td.

Only four privates remaining 8 divisions combined in Michigan. De La Salle still going in D2. TCC could win TWO state championships. :D Jackson Lumen, and a couple Grand Rapids schools. Not more than one in any division. More NWO, Whiteford has made final four again in D8.

Back to back games at Clyde for the Irish. Where did these two teams play when they met in the playoffs the 3 previous times? I'm pretty sure the 2005 matchup was at Waite.
In 2013, Tiffin Columbian played Toledo Central Catholic at Fremont - the week before they lost to Clyde at BGSU. I would know. I was there, haha.

@jafo and those following Ryan Montgomery's recruiting...saw that Michigan just got a '25 commit today and Penn St (another of Ryans final 5 just fired their OC). Does that leave it down to Florida, Georgia, and South Carolina? Would imagine Michigan is out for him now and it appeared Yurcich was the guy that was targeting him at Penn St

@jafo and those following Ryan Montgomery's recruiting...saw that Michigan just got a '25 commit today and Penn St (another of Ryans final 5 just fired their OC). Does that leave it down to Florida, Georgia, and South Carolina? Would imagine Michigan is out for him now and it appeared Yurcich was the guy that was targeting him at Penn St
I heard he was also visiting Auburn, so his Final Five isn't a done deal. I would think he has to be close to an announcement.

Has there been any sort of development on the St. Francis job? There have been some rumblings that they will drop to the AA catholic league division.

NWO Playoffs Regional Final Picks

Division 3, Region 10

■ 3 Tiffin Columbian vs. No. 1 Central Catholic [x] - at Bishop Stadium, Clyde

Division 3, Region 12
■ 6 Celina vs. 1 Badin [x] - at Miami Valley Hospital SportsPlex, Trotwood

Division 4, Region 14
■ 2 Glenville vs. 1 Sandusky Perkins [x] - at Ely Stadium, Elyria

Division 5, Region 18
■ 6 Coldwater vs. 1 Liberty Center [x] - at Spartan Stadium, Elida

Division 7, Region 26
■ 6 McComb [x] vs. 5 Patrick Henry - at Buckenmeyer Stadium, Napoleon