2023 Benedictine Football

It wasn't some,it was me. Don't act like they did something great,none of those guys deserved to be retained,including the HC. There were more "coaches",parents,and hangers on,on the sidelines last year than players. Never heard of any of these assistants,other than Conner Boggard,who was a great player for us. Hopefully they will be an improvement.It won't take much.
Who acted or said that they did anything great, obviously 0-10 is far from great. 🤪 I was only asking if any of the names listed were on last year staff? Yikes - don’t need to get so upset. 😤 back to the question - Does anyone know if any of these guys were on staff last year?

Who acted or said that they did anything great, obviously 0-10 is far from great. 🤪 I was only asking if any of the names listed were on last year staff? Yikes - don’t need to get so upset. 😤 back to the question - Does anyone know if any of these guys were on staff last year?
You knew the answer,that's why you asked the question. You tried to be a smart a--, and are now playing dumb. I'm not upset about anything on a flippin message board. But, I am upset how the people calling the shots,have ran our great ,and proud program into ground. All of you should be.

You knew the answer,that's why you asked the question. You tried to be a smart a--, and are now playing dumb. I'm not upset about anything on a flippin message board. But, I am upset how the people calling the shots,have ran our great ,and proud program into ground. All of you should be.
You must not be a Man of Benedictine. Men of Benedictine don’t turn on the school or any part of it. Your messages are clear. I care about the school and its success, it’s clear you don’t. Go find a new board, one that doesn’t cause you so much anxiety. 😫

You must not be a Man of Benedictine. Men of Benedictine don’t turn on the school or any part of it. Your messages are clear. I care about the school and its success, it’s clear you don’t. Go find a new board, one that doesn’t cause you so much anxiety. 😫
Hey pal,my family and I have been around Benedictine over 50 years, and I was a player on some of our very best teams. Wonder if you can say the same. If you don't like my comments,I could give a flying you know what,don't read them.Keep drinking the kool aid. Hopefully we can beat Normandy this year.

Hey pal,my family and I have been around Benedictine over 50 years, and I was a player on some of our very best teams. Wonder if you can say the same. If you don't like my comments,I could give a flying you know what,don't read them.Keep drinking the kool aid. Hopefully we can beat Normandy this year.
😂😂😂

Normandy and Brush. 2 wins. Improvement from last season. Let’s go!

New Prez annouced today:

I am very proud to announce that Benedictine High School, through Abbot Gary Hoover, O.S.B ’74, its Membership Committee and Board of Trustees, has named former Dell Technologies executive and Benedictine alum David Schroeder ’90 as the school’s new president. The announcement follows an exhaustive nationwide search for a leader well positioned to drive the nearly 100-year-old school into the next century of transformative education.

With more than 30 years of executive experience, Mr. Schroeder most recently served as senior vice president with Dell, where he worked for nearly six years. While there, he grew his department by more than 500 percent. Prior to that, Mr. Schroeder served as vice president for the Palo Alto, Calif. technology firm, VMware, where he played a key role in the new company’s aggressive $7-billion growth.

Mr. Schroeder brings a level of business acumen that is often missed in educational settings. We are excited to get started with him. This is an unprecedented opportunity to move Benedictine to the next level and create educational opportunities that will lead the entire region.

With the recent completion of a $6-million expansion project, which includes a new science wing, the Rufus Courtyard and new atrium, the school is on the cusp of a new strategic plan. Mr. Schroeder said he will use this opportunity to significantly advance educational rigor, admissions and advancement, while enhancing the campus experience and providing spiritual focus within the Benedictine charism for our diverse student body.

“The best schools in the world today are heavily focused on new and advanced technologies,” he said. “With this fresh start and my background in technology, we have a unique opportunity to create some very special things here that will position our students for enormous success.”

During the interview process, Mr. Schroeder said he has been fortunate in his career, but he is now anxious to start a new chapter by giving back to the community. He said he can think of no better way to do that than to provide opportunities for so many young people.

Please join me in welcoming Mr. Schroeder and his wife, Kathy, to the Benedictine family. They live in North Royalton and belong to St. Collette Catholic Church. They have two grown daughters.

Mr. Schroeder’s official first day is Aug. 21, but he is already getting acclimated to the school. As we get closer to his start date, we will roll out more information to help everyone get better acquainted with our new leader.

It wasn't some,it was me. Don't act like they did something great,none of those guys deserved to be retained,including the HC. There were more "coaches",parents,and hangers on,on the sidelines last year than players. Never heard of any of these assistants,other than Conner Boggard,who was a great player for us. Hopefully they will be an improvement.It won't take much.
I was talking to someone in the know about the HC coaching search. One name on the list that i heard was very impressive. I don't want to mention the coach's name. Question is. How could Benedictine pass on this guy as Head Coach? All I have to say is. Wow!

Scrimmage schedule. Elyria Cath and Richmond Heights Aug 4 630pm. Frosh at 4pm. Thursday Aug 10 at Perry.

Freshmen coaching staff includes
HC Matt Wilson
Decavilon Reece
BQ Quarterman all 3 Benny grads

Scrimmage schedule. Elyria Cath and Richmond Heights Aug 4 630pm. Frosh at 4pm. Thursday Aug 10 at Perry.

Freshmen coaching staff includes
HC Matt Wilson
Decavilon Reece
BQ Quarterman all 3 Benny grads
Also on the freshmen coaching staff Curtis Kirk

Benny freshmen and varsity dominated Eylria Catholic . Period. On to Perry for scrimmage number two
Wow I noticed it was very quiet on Elyria Catholic hype train this morning. Was curious how it went yesterday? They bragged all off season of how much harder they worked than everyone else and made weekly social media workout videos to prove it.

Wow I noticed it was very quiet on Elyria Catholic hype train this morning. Was curious how it went yesterday? They bragged all off season of how much harder they worked than everyone else and made weekly social media workout videos to prove it.
We shall see. I’ve learned not to put too much faith into the scrimmages.

Fr Willie, how did the scrimmage against Perry go?
Not as well as we hoped. Perry had a pick six early in the first quarter. The half ended 14-0 . The Bengals scored the first series in the 2nd to make the score 14-7:perry kicked a field goal to end 3 quarters up 17-7. The QB for Perry was very accurate with his short/ middle range throws. On a better note our freshmen won there game by at least two TD'S. JJ Baldwin and Chris Maloney did not play for the varsity which definitely made a different.

Not as well as we hoped. Perry had a pick six early in the first quarter. The half ended 14-0 . The Bengals scored the first series in the 2nd to make the score 14-7:perry kicked a field goal to end 3 quarters up 17-7. The QB for Perry was very accurate with his short/ middle range throws. On a better note our freshmen won there game by at least two TD'S. JJ Baldwin and Chris Maloney did not play for the varsity which definitely made a different.
Why didn't they play?

Freshman RB looks pretty fast
Do you have a name? Just wondering because Strongsville had a RB in 8th grade last year who was a beast at that level and then I saw in the spring that he had the third fastest 8th grade 100M in Ohio (think he ended up finishing top 5 at the MS state meet). Strongsville's roster doesn't appear to be completely up to date yet on MaxPreps, but don't see his name listed.

Do you have a name? Just wondering because Strongsville had a RB in 8th grade last year who was a beast at that level and then I saw in the spring that he had the third fastest 8th grade 100M in Ohio (think he ended up finishing top 5 at the MS state meet). Strongsville's roster doesn't appear to be completely up to date yet on MaxPreps, but don't see his name listed.
Corday is the freshman RB.