2022 VASJ Vikings Football: Official Thread

vikings4life

I said it years ago. We want our school to continue to grow. We want the old days of D1.
You laugh because you are SCARED. Fearful that JOES is 1 step closer to D2. HORRIFIED that your worst nightmare of a CHAMPION JOES squad whipping up on Mass., the wanna-be Champs. Please, keep doubting. I said back in 2014 that the school was a sleeping giant. You are terror stricken.

Last edited:

fbrox

You laugh because you are SCARED. Fearful that JOES is 1 step closer to D2. HORRIFIED that your worst nightmare of a CHAMPION JOES squad. Please, keep doubting. I said back in 2014 that the school was a sleeping giant. You are terror stricken.
The only reason Joe’s is division 3 is because of a very high CB number. Their enrollment still puts them as a mid level division 4 school. Don’t get excited, enrollment isn’t growing that much. All they did was hire a guy who brings in transfers and never lasts more than five years at a school and usually tarnishes it’s image. We’ve already seen this at VASJ. By the way good luck making it past Benny, Aurora or Chardon in region. No closer to being a state champion or a division one school!!!

vikings4life

The only reason Joe’s is division 3 is because of a very high CB number. Their enrollment still puts them as a mid level division 4 school. Don’t get excited, enrollment isn’t growing that much. All they did was hire a guy who brings in transfers and never lasts more than five years at a school and usually tarnishes it’s image. We’ve already seen this at VASJ. By the way good luck making it past Benny, Aurora or Chardon in region. No closer to being a state champion or a division one school!!!
Keep doubting.

vikings4life

A large private school that cheats. What do I call a mid sized school with a CB # that is higher than 50? A cheating private school. What do you call a fan base that supports a guy who has been not just accused but actually formally charged and suspended for illegal recruiting? A VASJ fan
I do not like HS free agency. What do you want me to do about it? I will not be like one community (Mass.) that misguidedly follows the Peoples Temple of Jim Jones.

fbrox

I do not like HS free agency. What do you want me to do about it? I will not be like one community (Mass.) that misguidedly follows the Peoples Temple of Jim Jones.
What I’d like you to do is stand up to Rotsky. As an alumni base stand up to him and say “Look, we want to win championships but we insist it be done right way. We don’t want to tarnish our school name and tradition. Let’s do this the right way”. If you did that as a base I’d be impressed. I was very happy when your admin rebranded about 7-8 years ago on accepting higher caliber students. This seemed to work out as enrollment grew and respect for school was gained. Six years later they reversed course and sold soul to the devil. Now lower standards of admission and emphasis on winning at all costs has emerged. It’s a bad look!!!

vikings4life

What I’d like you to do is stand up to Rotsky. As an alumni base stand up to him and say “Look, we want to win championships but we insist it be done right way. We don’t want to tarnish our school name and tradition. Let’s do this the right way”. If you did that as a base I’d be impressed. I was very happy when your admin rebranded about 7-8 years ago on accepting higher caliber students. This seemed to work out as enrollment grew and respect for school was gained. Six years later they reversed course and sold soul to the devil. Now lower standards of admission and emphasis on winning at all costs has emerged. It’s a bad look!!!
What you are writing is that they have changed how they accept students based upon potentially winning a game. You must be a former Admin. or coach with an ax to grind to have such skewed knowledge. I leave you with this. JUST WIN BABY

James x2

Grab your ears and tug downward. It will help to free up your head. It appears that it's stuck far up your azzzz. Glad I could help.
Dog Trying GIF
Film of the Hillbillies pregame against Hoban. Nice.

vikings4life

It is so welcoming to see that lchsman has chimed into the discussion. I understand that your school is dropping the Cougar moniker and replacing it with some symbol from the show Hogan's Heroes. Some things never change over there on 306 and Bellflower.

lchsman

Chimed? I have said nothing. I live in your head. Any updates to that slum for the students? When is the school going to get air conditioning? Are the bums still hanging around the school entrance asking for change? Some things never change over there on E. 185th and Lakeshore.

fbrox

Chimed? I have said nothing. I live in your head. Any updates to that slum for the students? When is the school going to get air conditioning? Are the bums still hanging around the school entrance asking for change? Some things never change over there on E. 185th and Lakeshore.
Truthfully I don’t think the diocese should continue to run both schools. There are plenty of Catholic schools in Cleveland with CCC, Benedictine, Trinity and Iggy and Ed’s near by. I think the smart move would be to cut VASJ loose and either close it or force it to go independent. Another factor is building condition, Lake is a much newer and much more modern building. I think VASJ could do some type of consolidation with CCC and serve the inner city purpose. No point in running those two buildings and CCC has been modernized recently.

vikings4life

I would take that over 50+ year, racist and anti-Semite school that will soon close.

vikings4life

Truthfully I don’t think the diocese should continue to run both schools. There are plenty of Catholic schools in Cleveland with CCC, Benedictine, Trinity and Iggy and Ed’s near by. I think the smart move would be to cut VASJ loose and either close it or force it to go independent. Another factor is building condition, Lake is a much newer and much more modern building. I think VASJ could do some type of consolidation with CCC and serve the inner city purpose. No point in running those two buildings and CCC has been modernized recently.
You are so bitter and that is not healthy for you.

lchsman

I would take that over 50+ year, racist and anti-Semite school that will soon close.

Live in your head. LC has been closing for 5 years now according to you. Meanwhile, you have no air conditioning and a school that is falling apart.

Good luck in region 9. Expecting another Rotsky investigation for illegal recruiting and another 2nd round loss like last season. Only this year it won’t be Glenville that stomps you, it will be that other school your coach will try to poach students from. Go Benedictine!

vikings4life

Live in your head. LC has been closing for 5 years now according to you. Meanwhile, you have no air conditioning and a school that is falling apart.

Good luck in region 9. Expecting another Rotsky investigation for illegal recruiting and another 2nd round loss like last season. Only this year it won’t be Glenville that stomps you, it will be that other school your coach will try to poach students from. Go Benedictine!
You would believe in global warming. LC will get its stomping again this season. JUST WIN BABY