2021 D5 R20

Thinking about taking in the Versailles-Carlisle game. I've never been to a home Versailles game and going to MAC school home games is now on my bucket list, so I have some questions. Looking at the maps, it appears there is only street parking??? Where is a good place or where not to park and what is a good time to get there? Finally, what does the concession stand have to offer? I'm kind of the concession stand critic, lol. Looking for Tiger fans to help an old man out.

Thinking about taking in the Versailles-Carlisle game. I've never been to a home Versailles game and going to MAC school home games is now on my bucket list, so I have some questions. Looking at the maps, it appears there is only street parking??? Where is a good place or where not to park and what is a good time to get there? Finally, what does the concession stand have to offer? I'm kind of the concession stand critic, lol. Looking for Tiger fans to help an old man out.
As far as parking any street works, bowling alley to the north has parking for a few bucks, or to the southwest is a gravel lot. Usually traffic after the game gets out well with the street parking as apposed to a big parking lot where you have to wait. Not sure how Carlisle will travel fan wise, we have a good size visitor bleacher, I'd say if you're there and parking by 6:30 you should get your choice of a good seat. Concessions stand food is really good, love the French fries, burgers are always good, normally they have agood selection of sandwiches. With it being the last home game I can't guarantee the full menu but I'm sure they will be happy to help you out.

As far as parking any street works, bowling alley to the north has parking for a few bucks, or to the southwest is a gravel lot. Usually traffic after the game gets out well with the street parking as apposed to a big parking lot where you have to wait. Not sure how Carlisle will travel fan wise, we have a good size visitor bleacher, I'd say if you're there and parking by 6:30 you should get your choice of a good seat. Concessions stand food is really good, love the French fries, burgers are always good, normally they have agood selection of sandwiches. With it being the last home game I can't guarantee the full menu but I'm sure they will be happy to help you out.
Thank you and best of luck tonight