2021-2022 Elder Basketball

My understanding is it’s logistics. Every single school in the state would have to install a shot clock and some schools do not have the infrastructure to do so.
Very few high schools in Ohio have a play clock for football but the Refs still keep it. I realize they are different sports but it really shouldn't be that difficult to get shot clocks installed if OHSSA mandated it. Lots of wireless options that are now available for very reasonable prices

Very few high schools in Ohio have a play clock for football but the Refs still keep it. I realize they are different sports but it really shouldn't be that difficult to get shot clocks installed if OHSSA mandated it. Lots of wireless options that are now available for very reasonable prices
I’m just telling you what I’ve heard was the main bottleneck in passing the rule. It’s also a little easier in football because the back judge will raise his arm when there’s 10 seconds left and start counting down. Everyone on the Offense is lined up facing that official, in basketball it might be a little more difficult.

Don't disrespect me like that youngblood. Omar is my kin. In fact, I think he's my great-great-great grandchild. Surprised he doesn't mention me more, seeing as I was quite the player back in the 1800's
You’re a Cherokee Indian?

I thought he was but now the baseball forum seems to think he reconsidered and will be playing shortstop this season for the Panthers. Very strange move but I can see it going well
can any reliable source like Omar Smarty or SalSalamone confirm this

Sycamore losses by 17. Turpin loses by 17 to Wayne. Centerville over Lakota 24-4 after one.
one hit wonders
You can call them what you wish but those Schools still had a game today. Elder blew it, just the way it is. The little engine that could can’t win them all.