2020 Census Bureau Data

19AL63

The smell from the 2020 data is very strong and has a strong fishy smell. If we look at the 2010 census the final head count in every state was within 0.4% of the original estimate and 30 of the states were within 0.2%. Now this time around 19 states were more than 1% off, 7 were more than 2% off, NY was off more than 3.8% and NJ was off 4.5%. Even more strange was the fact that every large deviation from the estimates favored blue states or more to the point Democrat party run states. I hope there is a good explanation why estimates were abnormally inaccurate and more important why they weighed in one direction that being in favor of blue states. I find myself questioning the counting of votes in an election and now I question the results of the census. I'm really starting to think there is nothing the D's do that I can trust that they are not cheating and lying to me about it.

Pointless it is except it used to decide how many congress people you get to have. There is also the point that the count of D to R in the house is very close and a Democrat gained here or there could not hurt.

Not being funny, but how is this something that is the fault of the Democrats when it was administered under a Republican administration?

Not being funny, but how is this something that is the fault of the Democrats when it was administered under a Republican administration?
Because the final figures came from the people than are now in charge and they are not R's now are they?. Did I not state that there was a strong smell come from the results?

Because the final figures came from the people than are now in charge and they are not R's now are they?. Did I not state that there was a strong smell come from the results?
Correct, but this data was previously recorded and compiled. I would find it hard to imagine that in the short time that the Democrats have been in office, they would be able to pull this off. If any data were to be skewed, I would attribute it to the nonsense that surrounded the census conduction this past year.

I may be wrong, but this is/was likely a strategic talking point for Republicans in anticipation of the data release and could be used to sow doubt into the validity of potentially losing some of their districts.

So what is it I am smelling then? Republican caused you say? First we have an election that past history and statistics say is impossible to happen and now a census that pasted history and statistics say is impossible. I just have a hard time being a believer in what the Democrats are trying to pass off as truth and telling me it is the R's doing just makes it that much harder to believe.

The census is like votes, who is where or who votes for who does not matter... the only thing that matters is who does the counting.

I will admit that it seems I am the only person on Yappi that seems to care about what is happening.
When someone on here is carrying the same message I would support and articulate but is doing a fine job of it I tend to keep my fingers silent in the subject and allow the passion of their letter arrangement to speak. Carry on thou purveyor of skeptical counting.

I will admit that it seems I am the only person on Yappi that seems to care about what is happening.
I haven’t taken a deep dive into the census issue but my understanding is that the projections, which have historically been very accurate, were off by a few % in the final count. Stunningly (sarcasm)the numbers and Congressional representation counts moved to the Lefts advantage.

The census is pointless. Moving forward we should just use the microchips in covid vaccines to keep count of how many Americans there are and where they are located
Excellent idea. Now we must make getting covid vaccine mandatory.
Looney Tunes No GIF by Looney Tunes World of Mayhem