2010 FOOTBALL Schedule

You guys are forgetting one thing coaching. I know everyone will probably tell me to shut up but with stacy leading the team green will be out coached and only saving grace that they may have enough talent to win three games on talent alone. I hate to say it but its only true. Also does everyone realize that green numbers have gone down sense stacy started coaching. he went from about eighty kids his first year and now is down to around sixty. Not exactly what you one for a division one football team. But hes they guy this year and I hope that I am dead wrong and that everyone is telling me they told me so half way through the season but I just dont see that happening.

You are wrong! He has got rid of the riff-raff, both of the staff and on the field. The "sixty kids" that he has are all tough, rugged players like he had at Massillon, Akron and everywhere else he's been after the tone has been set. The same goes for the staff. They are hard workers and loyal to him and the kids don't hate them like the old guys. It is now one well liked, cohesive group from THE Head Coach Stacy down to the flag football coaches. This is one of the best programs in the STATE and in a few more years it will show. Just because a few people on here talk bad about the program doesn't mean everyone feels that way. He is the most respected person in Green right now for all he is doing from volunteer work to fund raising. Nobody in the school does more than he does. Drive by sometime and his car is there more than anyone. He has put in the best weight training class during school in the state too. He doesn't get credit for being a great teacher like the other teachers. Bulldogs 9-1 or 10-0...Coach Stacy will get it done!

60 kids? Are you kidding? Tallmadge had at least 110 at Mondays camp and there were kids on vacation and baseball.

60 kids? Are you kidding? Tallmadge had at least 110 at Mondays camp and there were kids on vacation and baseball.

GR- I don't know where that figure came from, I think it was pulled out of a hat to make his statement look good. I do know the JR class is low but the SR and Soph class is large, probably close to 60 kids in those two classes alone but I'm unsure of the JR class? And of course this doesn't include the Freshman class which probably has 40-50 kids in it and a whole lot of talent.

I thought I remembered that there were low numbers for your JR group, but yea, I couldn't imagine the total numbers being that low. You should at least have around 120 - 135 kids.

I got that number from the roster on friday night ohio and i know it doesnt include freshman but still its somewhat low for a division one team and actually counted around fifty five but i could have messed up so you can check that. fear the roo how can you prove he has the best lifting program in the state. That is hog wash, I've seen his workout and done it and its now where close to top of the line. He didnt have the kids doin any squats for almost a whole year and thats ridiculous because thats a huge core lift. yes they did do leg press. But, thats no where close to hog squats effect your core power with your hips, legs, stomach, and even shoulders. and thats only a small part. But i do have two seasons of proof that stacy has been out coached.

All FridayNightOhio.com did on all of the rosters is delete the 2009 seniors and make everyone one year older. Note that there are no Sophomores on any roster unless they played varsity as freshman.

I would not go by those rosters until after about the middle of August or even later.

ok my bad on that ill admit when im wrong and in that area im wrong maybe numbers aren't down quite as much as i thought. there still slightly down but not as much as i thought. My bad on that. I stand by the rest of my statement though.

You are wrong! He has got rid of the riff-raff, both of the staff and on the field. The "sixty kids" that he has are all tough, rugged players like he had at Massillon, Akron and everywhere else he's been after the tone has been set. The same goes for the staff. They are hard workers and loyal to him and the kids don't hate them like the old guys. It is now one well liked, cohesive group from THE Head Coach Stacy down to the flag football coaches. This is one of the best programs in the STATE and in a few more years it will show. Just because a few people on here talk bad about the program doesn't mean everyone feels that way. He is the most respected person in Green right now for all he is doing from volunteer work to fund raising. Nobody in the school does more than he does. Drive by sometime and his car is there more than anyone. He has put in the best weight training class during school in the state too. He doesn't get credit for being a great teacher like the other teachers. Bulldogs 9-1 or 10-0...Coach Stacy will get it done!

You're kidding me, right? LOL

ok my bad on that ill admit when im wrong and in that area im wrong maybe numbers aren't down quite as much as i thought. there still slightly down but not as much as i thought. My bad on that. I stand by the rest of my statement though.

AND YOU CAN SHUT YOUR PIE HOLE TOO pride99
do you think you are helping in anyway with your neg. attitude?

Has anyone been to the 7 on 7's. Is it just me or does the team look REALLY good? Both QB's are playing extremely well and the receivers are looking very solid. Let's beat Lake already.

Does that mean Alabama doesn't have a national championship from last year? No play-off, right? Doofus.

Who said anything about playoff's? Massillon's "championships" are more like usc's 2004 "ap national championship." They claim they've won two this past decade and everyone kind of rolls their eyes, snickers, and says "....sure."

I mean let's be real, if Massillon really was the power that you guys make it out to be, why haven't they won anything in the playoff era? There's more Massillon posters on here than anything, and you guys are so bitter in fact that you post on the threads and forums of your old head coach's new job. He was the closest you'll ever get to a championship. I wonder what you'll be saying about your coach after he doesn't win one next year.

So good luck living with your insecurities. I think after med school and psychiatry residency, I'll set up shop in your town and rake it in.

Who said anything about playoff's? Massillon's "championships" are more like usc's 2004 "ap national championship." They claim they've won two this past decade and everyone kind of rolls their eyes, snickers, and says "....sure."

I mean let's be real, if Massillon really was the power that you guys make it out to be, why haven't they won anything in the playoff era? There's more Massillon posters on here than anything, and you guys are so bitter in fact that you post on the threads and forums of your old head coach's new job. He was the closest you'll ever get to a championship. I wonder what you'll be saying about your coach after he doesn't win one next year.

So good luck living with your insecurities. I think after med school and psychiatry residency, I'll set up shop in your town and rake it in.

We'll still be saying he's ten times better than that underachieving loser you have as a coach. Now, go away little boy.

We'll still be saying he's ten times better than that underachieving loser you have as a coach. Now, go away little boy.

GHSbulldogsfan is right and he going to stay right here on our green message board.
You go away little man, go to one of those stupid Massillon sites and stay there. :mad:

:rolleyes: Most wins in Massillon single-season history in his first year (13), after they went, what, 4-6 the year before he got there? Can't argue with facts.

I don't care if he had Brett Favre as a returning starter, you don't go from 4 wins to 13 (with THAT schedule) on talent alone. You're nuts if you think otherwise.

Pride99 has had a hidden agenda for the last two years so just ignore him.

Hard to argue with facts my friend!!!! Very hard!!!

Fear the Roo and GreenDad - it's nice to see some posters who know "the know" around Green.

PS> Those Bulldogs look GREAT so far this year. It's still early, but like someone else said, I think we're a lot farther along. From the sounds of it, the team is really a tight-knit family this year. More great news. Very refreshing.

If a loser takes you to states, then what do you call the guy you have now? Not sure that I want to know. Your insecurities couldn't be more obvious; you're trolling a green thread...look at yourself you idiot. The facts don't line up, last year's team was better than the 05 team you had, by a lot and he still couldn't make states. We'd ask him to recruit for us, but we have this whole integrity thing going that we like to hold up. We don't have 60 year olds showing up and having their weeks ruined by a loss. I guess if I lived in that crap hole you call a city I'd probably end up like those losers you see Friday nights at your stadium too.

There are so many inaccuracies there I don't even know where to begin. I guess we'll just start with the fact that we lost in the semis last year to a pretty good Glenville team. We'll then meander over to the fact that I don't live in Massillon and don't go to games on Friday night. But thanks for playing.

A pretty good but undisciplined Glenville team that had it's clock run out in the title game. It is what it is, he took you to states and semis is likely the closest you'll ever come to it. Massillon was very undermanned compared to that Bomber team yet he still kept it close til the very end.

Fear the Roo and GreenDad - it's nice to see some posters who know "the know" around Green.

PS> Those Bulldogs look GREAT so far this year. It's still early, but like someone else said, I think we're a lot farther along. From the sounds of it, the team is really a tight-knit family this year. More great news. Very refreshing.

I would agree with you to a point, but there are more issues in the community than you think. It's not all roses. Now I hear that Coach Muzi has left also? Who is replacing him? He should have never ran off Shock!

I would agree with you to a point, but there are more issues in the community than you think. It's not all roses. Now I hear that Coach Muzi has left also? Who is replacing him? He should have never ran off Shock!

Coach Muzi has become an assistant Principal at Green High School- Green does not allow administrators to coach- that is why he is no longer coaching

Coach Muzi has become an assistant Principal at Green High School- Green does not allow administrators to coach- that is why he is no longer coaching

I understand that, but I also "heard" (so only possible) that his decision was much easier because his friends were no longer coaching. Maybe coaching wasn't as "fun" as it used to be? :Ohno: Who took his place on the staff?