'08 possible college commitments?

I have talked to bowling green and the marshall coach on phone and south florida, ohio, and akron coach through email but due too my rigorous practice and work out schedule i have not had the time to visit yet but in the fall i will.:)

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH. you working out? :hello:

i had the privilege of playing with Tyler at our district tournament. he didn't start off well at all but about the 7th hole he really started to turn it on. this kid has a tremendous golf game and also has the poise and clutch ability that is needed at the college level. i look for him to go to solid D1 school

I cant really say anything because i have not played with him but it is alot harder than you think to go play D I it not like you just shoot 75 all the time you will go to Georgia. There are kids way better than the best kids in Ohio, I would know i played with very very good golfers in the Optimist. So maybe small D I or D II but an SEC team i just dont see it. Maybe im wrong i dont know?

i agree that there are kids way better then the best in ohio but if he continues to improve i think he has a pretty good shot to go pretty much wherever he wants

half the kids that play ajga think they are so much better just because of that sticker/ bag tags you have. If you are a good golfer you will get noticed, plus golf you have to do half the recruiting yourself. you dont have to play in any ajga events there are plenty of other very competitve tournaments that do not coast half as much as the ajga. GO ahead and spend all the money on ajga tournys and by the time youu ever get a scholarship you will have spent more then they are going to offer.