“We have uncovered significant evidence that suggests Donald J. Trump and the Trump Organization falsely and fraudulently valued multiple assets

It's the idea that democrat power brokers can use the laws of the land to vindictively go after a former republican POTUS. This puts us in uncharted water that will only result in an escalating series of tit for tat reprisals that will get out of hand quickly.

I can't help it if you don't see the risk of all this.
In order for your narrative to have any merit, there can be no basis for the investigation/prosecution. If there is basis, then who can possibly complain about equal application of the law? You are just a sucker for the Witch Hunt BS as much as you are for The Big Lie.

The investigation of Benghazi happened in real time immediately after the ambassador was tortured/murdered in Libya. And the murder/torture of an American ambassador on the anniversary of 9/11 while he was away from the embassy in LIBYA is a completely different beast from going after a President's previous business practices.
All 10 investigations?
Hillary testified under oath for 10 hours!

• Haha
Reactions: y2h
All 10 investigations?
Hillary testified under oath for 10 hours!
This investigation was DIRECTLY related to Clinton's responsibilities as Secretary of State at the time that the ambassador was murdered. And we still don't know why the ambassador ditched his protection unit to go out into rural Libya on the anniversary of 9/11.

Do you have any idea of how rare and what a big deal the murder of an American ambassador is?

This investigation was DIRECTLY related to Clinton's responsibilities as Secretary of State at the time that the ambassador was murdered. And we still don't know why the ambassador ditched his protection unit to go out into rural Libya on the anniversary of 9/11.

Do you have any idea of how rare and what a big deal the murder of an American ambassador is?
So you are going with no political motivation for 3 years of investigations? For the record, I was 100% for a complete and legitimate investigation. That was a sideshow and you know it.

They have already said they will do it like they did with Benghazi and Lewinsky so what is the difference. Oh there is a difference....this is not a political party running Congressional hearings it is a State AG in Civil Court...so if he did not commit fraud (which nobody with a brain believes) he can prove his case in a court of law. Why is trump above the law? So far he has not even answered subpoena's or been willing to testify.

I'm telling ya....Orange man is like crack for the Leftists. They need a twelve step program. Trumpanon
Yeah, they should just let Trump continue to cheat, lie and abuse the system. After all, why should he have to abide by the same laws as everyone else in this country? ?‍♂️

"What difference does it make?" A major resident of Washington's swamp once said.

It's the idea that democrat power brokers can use the laws of the land to vindictively go after a former republican POTUS. This puts us in uncharted water that will only result in an escalating series of tit for tat reprisals that will get out of hand quickly.

I can't help it if you don't see the risk of all this.
But when the Rs do the same thing sometime in the future, they will conveniently forget where it all started.

There was a previous POTUS who has been persecuted in this manner? Do tell.
Plenty of people have been the subject of politically driven legal pursuits. I would also not call this a persecution until the evidence is clear. If there is evidence supporting the charge, It is nothing more than a righteous prosecution. If the evidence does not hold water, we can have the persecution discussion.

There was a previous POTUS who has been persecuted in this manner? Do tell.
Bill_Clinton_and_Monica_Lewinsky_on_February_28%2C_1997_A3e06420664168d9466c84c3e31ccc2f.jpg

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

So you are going with no political motivation for 3 years of investigations? For the record, I was 100% for a complete and legitimate investigation. That was a sideshow and you know it.

Yes he does know it but he is a far right conspiracy theorist Republican . So he thinks and does as he does. History will judge him and his “. Kind “ accordingly . He is in record as saying he doesn’t care because he will be taking a dirt nap .

He didn't get in trouble until he lied about it. I said it when the news broke. If he admits it, you can't touch him.

But that's not what he did. He went on my television, and he shook his finger in my face, and he told me to listen to him, and he lied saying he didn't have sex with that woman.

He deserved everything he got after that.

Plenty of people have been the subject of politically driven legal pursuits. I would also not call this a persecution until the evidence is clear. If there is evidence supporting the charge, It is nothing more than a righteous prosecution. If the evidence does not hold water, we can have the persecution discussion.
lol, and let the pretzel making begin. We are talking about the POTUS.

He didn't get in trouble until he lied about it. I said it when the news broke. If he admits it, you can't touch him.

But that's not what he did. He went on my television, and he shook his finger in my face, and he told me to listen to him, and he lied saying he didn't have sex with that woman.

He deserved everything he got after that.
So if Trump is found to have lied, the same goes for him? ?