Search results

1. T

Im a Buckeye

2. T

16th Annual Wrestle Against Autism tournament April 14th.

16th Annual Wrestle Against Autism - April 14th, 2024 - Champaign County Fairgrounds - 384 Park Avenue, Urbana, Ohio 43078 - Weigh-Ins will be in the SHOW ARENA building on Saturday April 13th from 5 pm to 7 pm and on April 14th from 6:30 am to 7:30 am. Go to trackwrestling.com and search for...
  3. T

Bishop McCort to meet Graham in dual at Covelli

https://www.tribdem.com/sports/bishop-mccort-to-meet-graham-ohio-in-nationally-ranked-dual-at-ohio-state/article_d8a76d8e-909e-11ee-824f-af36afebc06b.htm Interesting indeed.
  4. T

Super 32

I figured I might as well start a thread. From super 32 challenge Twitter: It is official, takedowns will be worth 3 points. HIGH SCHOOL DIVISION ONLY. Thoughts?
  5. T

Sarah Allen head coach at U of Cumberlands.

Huber Heights Wayne grad and 2 time NAIA champ Sarah Allen is taking over the reigns after being asst for 6 years. Her passion for the sport is incredible! I think she'll be a good one...
  6. T

NCAA rule change proposals... BIG changes

C/P from Flo: The NCAA wrestling rules committee recommended some ground-shaking proposals this week in Indianapolis. Apr 19, 2023 by Andy Hamilton College wrestling is on the verge of monumental change. If NCAA rules committee proposals pass, three-point takedowns will be in...
  7. T

UWW decision on Russia and Belarus

Sounds like all age-level wrestlers are immediately eligible to compete on the world level, and senior level will be by some sort of approval by a process to be determined. My money is we will see Russians and Belarusians wrestling neutral by the 2024 games. And good for them. None of it is...
  8. T

Prayer for Peyton Robb

Nebraska's Peyton Robb is STILL in the hospital since the NCAA Championships, where he became ill and a bruise on his shin began to worsen. He has a very rare infection, and has been though a hell of an excruciating battle. Sharing the go fund me for whole story. Crazy...
  9. T

Brookville girls looking for tournaments second half of February

Brookville girls wrestling is looking for events the second part of February (among other dates, what do you got?). 4 quality wrestlers, including a state runner up. AD limits travel to 60 miles from Brookville HS. Contact Brett Luebke jbl@libertyservicesinc.net Thanks in advance.
  10. T

Cliff Keen Las Vegas Collegiate Wrestling Invitational

Anyone?.... anyone?...
  11. T

David Carr in transfer portal

Scarlet and Grey would look good on him, but won't happen.
  12. T

We lost a good one.

It makes my heart hurt to share, recently retired and long time Northmont coach Scott Newburg passed away yesterday from complications from a surgery. He's a legend to me. Pretty much the only wrestling coach I ever had. From JH and through hs. In 1987, I tried out for the 7th grade...
  13. T

Tis the season!

That time of year when some will be heartbroken, some excited. Many states' post seasons are over. This one is heartbreaking. I probably would have been arrested as a coach.
  14. T

One day sectional? New NFHS rules

Sorry if in another thread https://www.nfhs.org/sports-resource-content/wrestling-rules-changes-2021-22/#
  15. T

13.5 Annual Wrestle Against Autism is on!

Wrestle against Autism is back! Save the date, October 24th. Great tournament for a great cause. Once again we will be at the Clements Center at Otterbein University. I'll post more as I get more details.