Search results

1. Joe Daugherty

Thank you. I have been busy with work and don’t get to check my messages often. Thanks for all...

Thank you. I have been busy with work and don’t get to check my messages often. Thanks for all the work you put in.
  2. Joe Daugherty

Bucksman, DubStat or Boro

I can live my life the way I want to! If thats what I want it to mean then thats what it is. 😂
  3. Joe Daugherty

4. Joe Daugherty

Brankman !!! That has to be worth at least Arbys ?
  5. Joe Daugherty

State Champions Celebrations

None of what you said sounds like it would be a penalty to me. JMO While at the Jr. Midcals in California, I watched a kid throw up a gang sign and the parents all cheered! 🫣 I think these young men have worked their butts off for many years to get that win. As long as they don’t get personal...
  6. Joe Daugherty

District upsets ?

I seem to remember another Deboe 37 years ago with a dirty duck under.
  7. Joe Daugherty

St. Edward 2023-24

I’m not sure. Like you, I read what is posted and most of the time the post isn’t about the Eagles!
  8. Joe Daugherty

Notre Dame Closes

My concern is that there will not be enough local programs to keep HS grads in the sport. Back in the day you had NJCAA for these athletes to attend. I hope programs like Kent State, Youngstown Etc and their programs grow.
  9. Joe Daugherty

Notre Dame Closes

They have been a strong program in the past. That is a bummer for sure.
  10. Joe Daugherty

Notre Dame Closes

https://fox8.com/news/notre-dame-college-in-south-euclid-shutting-down-at-end-of-spring-semester/
  11. Joe Daugherty

How we feel about Perry’s sectionals

😂 I thought the same thing! But, as I look at all the posts everyone played nice in the sandbox! An honest parent gets a honest answer. 😁
  12. Joe Daugherty

New wrestling facility key points

Is the project co-funded by the Ohio Fascilities Construction Commision? OFCC If it is there is a manual on line that dictates how you build it.
  13. Joe Daugherty

St. Edward 2023-24

Im sure the weather had somthing to do with it.
  14. Joe Daugherty

St. Edward 2023-24

Looks like Blair backed out. Instagram screen shot .
  15. Joe Daugherty

St. Ed's Results from DCC

Watching any of these duals will be fun to watch. For $8 you get 3 hours of intense wrestling. Good place to take your athlete to watch good technique. https://stedwardeagles.hometownticketing.com/embed/event/427?es=9vfop44fnpgksve7d3avi6i4o9&single=1
  16. Joe Daugherty

17. Joe Daugherty

I hope they have their full line up. But Heff will always focus on the State tournaments vs any dual meet.
  18. Joe Daugherty

Why Wrestle

Its a bit long, but I like the message. @ 4:40 the “Mindcraft” comment made me laugh.
  19. Joe Daugherty

Ohio State Buckeyes Mid Season Report

Good read Phillips! Thank you!