Search results

1. D

Winton Woods vs Piqua

Gameday Prediction: I think it goes the way of the Indians in this one. While I respect the fact that Winton Woods played a better schedule and has been impressive to this point. Piqua has(with this coaching staff) went into games where they have appeared overmatched over the years and have...
  2. D

Winton Woods vs Piqua

I watched the WW-Kings film and I think this is going to be a solid matchup. I think special teams could be a huge factor in this game. I don't see it being a 2-3 score game by any means. Piqua will be ready to go and I have no doubt WW will be ready as well. Small details will make the...
  3. D

Region Champs/State Semi Match Ups - Call Yo Shot

Division 1 Lakewood St. Edward Marysville Upper Arlington West Chester Lakota West Division 2 Akron Archbishop Hoban Toledo Central Catholic Massillon Washington Piqua Division III Dover Millersburg West Holmes Granville Hamilton Badin Division IV Youngstown Ursuline Van Wert St. Clairsville...
  4. D

Preferred Playoff Format

I would guess if you asked most coaches they would rather not have a bye after week 10. So that would lend itself to 8 or 16. That being said, there would certainly be some coaches playing dodgeball with their potential second and third round opponents if it were a pick-em situation in a 12...
  5. D

Preferred Playoff Format

Given the infatuation with the ever changing playoff climate in Ohio. Which format do you think COACHES would rather see? I know that some coaches might like the 16 team format because it allows a middle of the road program to make it more often. I also know that some coaches would prefer...
  6. D

Open Weeks - updated 8/25

Add Troy and Xenia Positive cases and contact tracing for Troy.