Search results

1. T

Findlay High School Boys Varsity, Boys JV, and Girls Varsity Needs

Varsity Boys Dual Events: Multiple Dates available would like to host if possible. Looking for full teams, would like schools with both boys and girls, 12/5/2024 is an ideal date. 12/21: prefer 2 pt tournament 1/4: prefer 2 pt tournament 1/11: prefer 2 pt tournament Varsity Girls Dual...
  2. T

Findlay Duals 2024

The 2024 Findlay Duals is thinking about expanding from 12 teams to 16 teams again for the 2024-2025 season(Prior to Covid we had been 16 for years). If interested, please contact bkirian@fcs.org The duals is a boys varsity event that takes place on Saturday 12/7/2025. The team list is from...
  3. T

Opponents Needed for Beauty and the Beast Event

Findlay High Schools Boys and Girls Wrestling teams are both looking for opponents to participate in their 2025 Beauty and the Beast event at Findlay High School. This event is a combined wrestling and gymnastics event and is a lot of fun for all of the athletes and spectators. The 2025 Event...
  4. T

FIGHT 2024

The 2024 FIGHT will be held on Friday December 20 and Saturday December 21, 2024 at the University of Findlay Koehler Center in Findlay, Ohio. The FIGHT is a High School girls tournament bringing in teams from all over the United States. This will be the 3rd year of the event and we have grown...
  5. T

Findlay High School Needs Opponent for Friday 1/26/2024

Due to a scheduling misunderstanding, Findlay High School is suddenly in need of an opponent for a home dual during our Beauty and the Beast (Combined wrestling gymnastics event) on Friday January 26, 2024. I realize that this is very last second and we are willing to look at pretty much any...
  6. T

Opponent needed Boys Wrestling 1/26/2024

I know that this should not be on this thread, but I need to generate traffic asap due to the short notice of this scheduling issue. Due to a scheduling misunderstanding, Findlay High School is suddenly in need of an opponent for a home dual during our Beauty and the Beast (Combined wrestling...
  7. T

Opponent Needed Boys Wrestling Friday 1/26/2024

Due to a scheduling misunderstanding, Findlay High School is suddenly in need of an opponent for a home dual during our Beauty and the Beast (Combined wrestling gymnastics event) on Friday January 26, 2024. I realize that this is very last second and we are willing to look at pretty much any...
  8. T

Findlay High School Boys Wrestling

Findlay High School needs at least one opponent for their Beauty and Beast Event (Gymnastics and Wrestling) at Findlay High School on Friday January 26, 2024 Please contact coach Ben Kirian at bkirian@fcs.org if interested. This will be a boys wrestling only event as our Girls are already...
  9. T

Looking For JV Tournaments

Does anyone know of an event 12/3? That is what I really need. Either a JV or something that will take a B-team. I just want to get those kids on the mat week 1. bkirian@fcs.org
  10. T

Findlay High School Assistant Coach Needed

Findlay High School is looking for at least one assistant coach for the upcoming season with the possibility of a second opening. If you are interested, please email bkirian@fcs.org. Coaches must be available to attend all practices and travel to tournaments. We are not looking for a...
  11. T

Findlay High School JV and B team need events

We still have a lot of room to schedule in our JV and B team schedules. If anyone is looking for teams or has events please let me know. bkirian@fcs.org