Search results

1. V

What Movies Did You Watch in May 2024?

Firecreek (1968) ... 5.0/8 Western with James Stewart and Henry Fonda
  2. V

100+ Albums ....

80's Metal Monday Angel Dust - Into the Dark Past (1986) ... 72.630 -Thrash Metal From Germany.... never heard of them but pretty well known in Europe. Liked most of it especially the killer guitars!!!!
  3. V

Battle of Rogue River (1954) ... 3.0/8
  4. V

El prófugo (Argentina-2020) -Horror: A woman that does voice over work learns that a strange sound is coming from her. This was boring for the most part though the story was somewhat interesting ... 3.5/8
  5. V

100+ Albums ....

092 Dvne - Voidkind (2024) ... 75.779 -Progressive Sludge/Post Metal Interesting album. Proggy with switches from Sludge to Post elements.
  6. V

I really liked it....
  7. V

100+ Albums ....

091 Early Moods - Early Moods (2022) ... 75.557 -Doom Metal
  8. V

100+ Albums ....

090 <new release> Wheel - Charismatic Leaders (2024) ... 75.813 -Progressive Metal Oh yes, it is the new one from Wheel. The first three tracks on this one was blah and the 3rd track was the first track by this band that I did not care for. I was getting worried as this was sounding like a...
  9. V

What is the biggest crime that has happened to you that you did not report to the police?

attempted murder. I mean it is me. You all know me, I am great but I do push things to the extreme lol, I guess my roommate took all he could take and poisoned me. Was really sick for a few days but survived. No, we did not stay friends but eventually he did admit to doing it but gave no...
  10. V

100+ Albums ....

089 Typhuzz - Typhuzz (2024) ... 75.840 -Heavy Rock/Doom Metal We have a mix here with some tracks being more of the Heavy Rock genre while others dial in a bit heavier and sound more Doom in nature. These guys are from Germany and it will be a band that I will be keeping an eye on. There...
  11. V

Trump or Biden

I was not going to vote for Trump but my god the democrats just getting worse and worse. If an independent had any chance of winning I would vote independence but no way I'm I taking a chance that we get four more years of this anti-American crap from this administration.
  12. V

As a horror movie junkie, I come across a lot of off beat Horror movies as well as the run in the mill straight to video. I will share my thoughts of the ones that I see this month. So, if you seen a movie new or old and want to share your thoughts go ahead, and if its horror, even better!!!! I...
  13. V

OHSAA Announces 2024 Football Divisions and Regional Assignments

Why wouldn't they opt up to D1?
  14. V

What Movies Did You Watch in April 2024?

Milkmaids (2022) Horror: 1757... town is being wiped out by small pox and the towns Clergyman is desperate for a solution when he hears a strange tale from a father who claims eating the hearts of the dead is the cure. Throw in a milkmaid who uses science to discover a more reasonable cure...
  15. V

Robocop (2014) ... 5.0/8
  16. V

100+ Albums ....

80's Metal Monday 088 Axe Witch - Visions of the Past (1984) ... 69.455 -Heavy Metal First time hearing these guys and I actually liked 3 of the 8 tracks..... Nothing was really that bad... at least for 80's Heavy Metal.... These guys started in 1981 and ended it in 1987... 20 years later...
  17. V

100+ Albums ....

087 Darkthrone - It Beckons Us All ... (2024) ... 73.070 -Blackened Crust Metal Darkthrone has been around forever and is always experimenting with sound. I have only heard the newer stuff from this band but I am curious to hear the earlier stuff. This one was slowed down and sounded very...
  18. V

100+ Albums ....

I started listening to the new Pestilence album but what a bummer as it was just re-recordings of older material. Not sure why they would do this but what makes it worse was the production values and quality of the new recordings just flat out sucked. I turned it off after the 2nd track and I...
  19. V

100+ Albums ....

085 <new release> Accept - Humanoid (2024) ... 70.710 -Heavy Metal New one from Wolf Hoffman and the guys. Only liked 5 of the 11 tracks but that is about typical for me with these guys. Accept will always be known to be as the first band I saw live!!!! My rankings of other Accept albums...
  20. V

Curse of Crom: The Legend of Halloween (2022) Horror: A college girl living at home accidentally disturbs a ritual that releases an Irish Entity and it is up to her and friends to put it back in place. This one has a lot of charisma. I really enjoyed the interactions of the characters and they...