Search results

1. One Who Knows

SVSM Irish 2023-24

I came across this infomation and copied it: It’s hard to believe that from 1924-1996 (72 years), St. Vincent/St. Vincent-St. Mary had only TWO head football coaches: Eddie Wentz (41 years) and John Cistone (31 years). Since 1997, St. V-M has had EIGHT coaches. I realize that times change...
  2. One Who Knows

Friday Updates (10/6/23)

Final: Elder - 49 Life Christian Academy (VA) - 7
  3. One Who Knows

Friday Updates (10/6/23)

Halftime: Elder - 49 Life Christian Academy - 7
  4. One Who Knows

Friday Updates (10/6/23)

End of the 1st Quarter: Elder - 21 Life Christian Academy - 7 from Kissimmee, Florida
  5. One Who Knows

Friday Updates (9/29/23)

Final: Archbishop Moeller 38 Elder 7
  6. One Who Knows

Friday Updates (9/29/23)

Final: Archbishop Hoban 57 Walsh Jesuit 7
  7. One Who Knows

Friday Updates (9/29/23)

End of 3rd Quarter: Archbishop Hoban - 57 Walsh Jesuit - 0
  8. One Who Knows

Friday Updates (9/29/23)

End of 3rd Quarter: Archbishop Moeller - 31 Elder - 7
  9. One Who Knows

Friday Updates (9/29/23)

In the 3rd Quarter: Archbishop Moeller - 31 Elder - 7 Halftime (both teams previously unbeaten): Archbishop Hoban - 50 Walsh Jesuit - 0
  10. One Who Knows

Friday Finals (9/29/23)

Halftime: Archbishop Moeller - 21 Elder - 7 Halftime (both teams previously unbeaten): Archbishop Hoban - 50 Walsh Jesuit - 0
  11. One Who Knows

Friday Updates (9/15/23)

Thanks!
  12. One Who Knows

Friday Updates (9/15/23)

FINAL Massillon - 15 St. Ed's - 13
  13. One Who Knows

Friday Updates (9/15/23)

I saw this score the opposite way online. Is this correct?
  14. One Who Knows

Friday Updates (9/15/23)

Massillon - 15 St. Ed's 13 little over a minute remaining
  15. One Who Knows

Friday Updates (9/15/23)

Massillon - 15 St. Ed's - 6 In 3rd quarter
  16. One Who Knows

Doubledribble, the AARP Boys and Diva

Well, we lost another of the original rockers. Jerry Lee Lewis is dead at 87: https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/jerry-lee-lewis-dead-obituary-1234616945/
  17. One Who Knows

Another 60s star has passed away. Australian musician Judith Durham, best known as the lead singer of folk music group The Seekers, has died aged 79. Her band sold more than 50 million records and had hits including "I'll Never Find Another You" and "Georgy Girl"...
  18. One Who Knows

coldshoulder - Good question and it's very interesting that there are two men named "Phil Bova" who were involved in basketball. I don't know if they are related, but I'm pretty sure the Youngstown Phil Bova attended Ursuline High School and YSU. Yes, he did coach at Canfield. Phil Bova, the...
  19. One Who Knows

Thanks Zunardo! Glad that you are still doing your thing behind the mic. Great stories about some of your adventures, especially the one about the girl who was "very, very cute". Somewhere Bevo is smiling. :) Keep up the good work and I wish you and the Rangers the best this coming season...
  20. One Who Knows

Zunardo -Thanks for the heads-up. I would have missed those articles had you not posted them. Yes, I do recall that Phil Bova played with "the other Phil" (the one who scored 66 points in a high school game and captained the Kentucky Wildcats in 1968-69). Years ago, you mentioned that Phil...