Search results

1. BlackandGold

Trump Investigation, Lawsuit and Indictment Tracker

https://www.aol.com/federal-judge-rejects-donald-trumps-165419171.html?fbclid=IwZXh0bgNhZW0BMQABHWFPiVK0sT4dLNsFvL_VPsALwLfW2qRrcsZ3hd_ilrEIImCBgGgQ3yX6tg_aem_AZWaUMdm7zAvkcVYEgw1h4CN4fmOgto4CMi3wyhf6AxLFVZJKOosdoJAoT1ZnVeIsGs
  2. BlackandGold

The Gateway Pundit declaring bankruptcy amid voter misinformation lawsuit

Thankfully, I’m over the MAGA election interference attempts from Stormy to Ukraine.
  3. BlackandGold

“An Arizona grand jury has indicted 18 allies of Donald Trump for their efforts to subvert the 2020 election — including former White House chief of staff Mark Meadows, attorney Rudy Giuliani and former Trump campaign operative Mike Roman. The indictment, which includes felony counts of...
  4. BlackandGold

Trump or Biden

😂😂😂
  5. BlackandGold

He is a lifetime conman. NY Russian mafia ties for decades with a reputation well known in NYC. Not to mention his child sex allegations with his buddy Epstein. Trump deserves all the legal trouble coming at him.
  6. BlackandGold

The only reckless actions were by Trump. Over and over again. And Trump is the King of unprecedented. Stupid games win stupid prizes.
  7. BlackandGold

I don’t think you can. At least you were honest by not responding.
  8. BlackandGold

Can you read?
  9. BlackandGold

https://www.forbes.com/sites/antoniopequenoiv/2024/04/24/trump-named-as-unindicted-co-conspirator-in-michigan-fake-electors-investigation-reports-say/
  10. BlackandGold

Take your meds and move to Austria. We appreciate our Troops and the sacrifice they make protecting the best system of government in the world.
  11. BlackandGold

Transgender Medicine Is Neither Scientific Nor Medical

It’s funny you mock specific careers when you’re unemployable. It’s sad you assume what my professional career is when you have no clue. You assume a lot wrong. No surprise.
  12. BlackandGold

A jury of Americans deciding his fate is the most successful judicial system in the world. Stop attacking it
  13. BlackandGold

Cheap Insulin is a lie!!!

Trump didn’t govern to get it accomplished. Biden did. I vote for Biden.
  14. BlackandGold

Attacking the process is an admission of guilt. His destiny lies with the jury of Americans. NY is not the only institution to indict Trump for election interference.
  15. BlackandGold

I’m just pointing out that Trump is relevant to the political lie that is the name of this thread. Biden reduced the cost of insulin for millions of Americans. Trump promised and didn’t deliver.
  16. BlackandGold

That’s because he lied about reducing the cost of insulin.
  17. BlackandGold

Transgender Medicine Is Neither Scientific Nor Medical

Sociopaths certainly think they’re constructive. You’re not.