Search results

1. M

Disqualified wrestler advances, while 2nd wrestler is Disqualified after tournament (same weight)!

I never said a rule wasn’t broken, but one girl held to the rules and another not? It also appears that this rule is not properly understood by a number of people, and only found after much digging by someone. Which is their right to do. I just think OHSAA needs to have a system in place to...
  2. M

Disqualified wrestler advances, while 2nd wrestler is Disqualified after tournament (same weight)!

Yes, or some states have electronic logs to keep kids in compliance, in Ohio it is just used as a potential weapon when someone wants to use it. Who knows how many have gone through undetected.
  3. M

Right, I want a guaranteed proof that no other wrestler participating this weekend is breaking their “rule”.
  4. M

No teammate above her. I’m assuming because she would’ve needed to place in that weight class at pre-regionals.
  5. M

FYI, she never was 105 beforehand, she was originally 115, then went down to 110, then 105.
  6. M

The second girl was disqualified for an improper “weight decent”. It’s truly heartbreaking as this is her senior year and she has worked so hard, devastating actually. It’s disappointing that an exception can be made for a state runner up but not another. She made the scratch weight, and...
  7. M

There definitely appears to be something fishy, the first girl blatantly broke a common rule and gets a pass? People need to speak up.