Search results

1. The ville 1992

2023 SWBL BASKETBALL

Looking to 2024 Waynesville lost some strong players.Should be a growing year for The Ville. Sessler will be a force this season. Ready to start talking about basketball already
  2. The ville 1992

2023 SWBL BASKETBALL

We are in it
  3. The ville 1992

2023 SWBL BASKETBALL

Note taken. Still not a lot of varsity minutes. My point was that Oakwood's new coach is doing a phenomenal job and appears that Rubin is thriving under his leadership.
  4. The ville 1992

2023 SWBL BASKETBALL

COY isn’t based on wins alone. I think Oakwoods coach will deserves it. Oakwood lost all their top players, had Rubin who didn’t have varsity experience, and coach is new to Oakwood. It’s apparent he had more influence over Bellbrook as they have struggled without him on the coaching staff. He...
  5. The ville 1992

2023 SWBL BASKETBALL

I think there are many good player's in the league. Coaching comes to play here. At this rate every team has their “top” player and all know they are. All are skilled in their own right. Cook is definitely one of those players. Few coaches know how to develop these key players and help them...
  6. The ville 1992

2023 SWBL BASKETBALL

Think Cook will get it for other side. Coach Alford is doing well with him and team especially for being new(er). He’s helping players get stronger and Cook is continuing to excel. Bales was instrumental for Franklin and had huge success but Alford is proving himself especially winning the league.
  7. The ville 1992

2023 SWBL BASKETBALL

Rubin had 18 and 17 on Waynesville. I don’t think anyone thought they would have the season they had especially losing Maxwell. Their new coach has been impressive and has helped his players individually and as a team. Rubin didn’t play last year to my knowledge and doesnt have varsity...
  8. The ville 1992

2023 SWBL BASKETBALL

Crazy game. Both teams played well.
  9. The ville 1992

2023 SWBL BASKETBALL

Looking for Waynesville to pull the win against Carlisle
  10. The ville 1992

2023 SWBL BASKETBALL

Note taken.I was referring mainly to Denny with the talk about his lower percentage He is expected to shoot. I agree, some of his shots are sloppy but he is a volume shooter and designed for him to shoot therefore, he shoots That’s the expectation and his part of the team He is heavily guarded...
  11. The ville 1992

2023 SWBL BASKETBALL

Everyone up in arms about stats and percentages from the top players. Much to consider. They are expected to take the most shots. They are often the ones who are heavily guarded and have the most contested shots. Even with lower percentages, their coaches are going to make sure they get the...
  12. The ville 1992

Not making our shots tonight

Not making our shots tonight
  13. The ville 1992

Sesslar has potential too. He’s only a sophomore. Has lots of grit and plays both ends of the floor.

Sesslar has potential too. He’s only a sophomore. Has lots of grit and plays both ends of the floor.
  14. The ville 1992

2023 SWBL BASKETBALL

Watch the Franklin vs Waynesville game. Look at his sets
  15. The ville 1992

2023 SWBL BASKETBALL

Warren is in the mix. He’s having a great season
  16. The ville 1992

2023 SWBL BASKETBALL

I think it will go Denny anyway.
  17. The ville 1992

Waynesville vs Carroll tonight.

Waynesville vs Carroll tonight.
  18. The ville 1992

2023 SWBL BASKETBALL

I think Waynesville’s team is one of the best in the league as far as chemistry goes. Out of all the teams they seem to support one another on and off the court. They play a fast paced game and although they have their share of mistakes, they do a good job of hustling back and they have “next...
  19. The ville 1992

2023 SWBL BASKETBALL

Cook looks good where he’s at bc Franklin runs all plays through him. In AAU he’s just “ok”’but nothing special Franklin makes him look good bc they give him opportunity after opportunity. Franklin runs everything though him and is the reason he succeeds.