Search results

1. LDG1819

Glenville

I won’t say that, I don’t know that person’s reason for posting that, but I can 1,001% say with certainly that the nephew doesn’t live there.
  2. LDG1819

Glenville

I’ll just say this, he doesn’t live now, nor have they ever lived anywhere near someone said they dropped him off.
  3. LDG1819

Glenville

I don’t know why you would’ve dropped him off there, I can assure you that he doesn’t live there or anywhere near there. LaMarques II, is my brother Marques’ oldest son. I won’t go into any other discussion about the matter, but he damn sure doesn’t live on E. 156th.
  4. LDG1819

Glenville

No, this Greenwood family is from Akron, LaMarques is my brother, his son is my nephew, they call him Two. We’re from West Akron, but they live “up that way”.
  5. LDG1819

DIV STATE FINAL Glenville vs Alter

100%
  6. LDG1819

Their aunt and uncle are already proud. I bet they still wear their high school jerseys to the booster club meetings in the summer.
  7. LDG1819

You've been on this site for over 20 years! Goddamn you're dedicated...Most marriages don't last half as long. That's impressive as hell for someone that claims to not give an F.
  8. LDG1819

I believe you mean to say that you couldn't care less...carry on, though.
  9. LDG1819

You know good and damn well why. LOL.
  10. LDG1819

'87 and '88. Both games were highly competitive. I believe they're both on YouTube.
  11. LDG1819

This post is 100% true and accurate. My nephew QB'ed for Ginn Elite for the last 4 years. He's a freshman on Glenville now. The schedules that they played over the last few years was absurd. My brother spent an arm and a leg traveling to camps and tournaments across the country. I remember them...
  12. LDG1819

I get the jest there, but by chance are you from/in Youngstown? The irony of such a joke from a resident of the former Bomb City, USA is outstanding if you are.
  13. LDG1819

There are pockets of the west side that are almost entirely YT. I grew up on Merriman Rd, it was almost exclusively white at that time. Even the area around Buchtel is a lot more mixed than some would assume. My block has a fair mix.
  14. LDG1819

DIV 2 STATE FINAL Massillon 15-0 vs Akron Hoban 13-1

Congratulations to the Tigers and Tiger Nation/Tiger Town. I predicted that this was going to be your year. Owens and Pringle are difference makers, absolute game changers, which is why I felt that would take it this year. I wish that I could've been down there tonight, but duty calls and the...
  15. LDG1819

I’m sure you could, but that’s unlikely to be the reality. We’ll see what happens next week. Good luck to both teams, but I hope that for a Hoban win. You Massilonians are going to be insufferable if you win.
  16. LDG1819

DIV State Semifinal: Canton South vs. Cleveland Glenville

It’s not the crime, it’s the community at large that denied the coverup, as you just did. The community that defended football players and victimized the victim. They are the idiots in that community that value high school football more than justice in that particular case. To quote Jules...
  17. LDG1819

I’m an Akron guy, I want Hoban to win, but I have the Tigers taking it. I’ve said all year that this is Massilon’s year, as they finally have a difference maker at QB. Until Hoban gets a game changing QB, they’re going to continue to be silver medalist. I want to the Knights to bring it home...
  18. LDG1819

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/steubenville-case-four-more-charged-including-superintendent-volunteer-coach-flna2d11653644
  19. LDG1819

No coverup, huh? Nobody outside of that backwoods town of yours believes that, but if you say so. I’ll trust your word, it’d unbiased and seemingly as solid as a redwood. https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/jtes/four-indicted-in-steubenville-rape-cover-up