Search results

1. N

NCAA day 2 (Fri) updates

Sasso also has a win over Parco via 6-2 decision in the Championship at the CKLV this season. Hope it happens again.
  2. N

Heinselman OUT for Big Ten's

Huge bummer. I feel sick for the young man. Sounds like he was a great young man and the type of guy Coaches want on their team. I too was rooting hard for him to make his run & find his groove at the NCAA championship. Malik was in the mix. Malik concludes with 94 wins wrestling the Bucks...
  3. N

OSU vs Cornell

MPhillips: That was just my very humble suggestion for Wilcox for MVP. Edit again, crap: I edited above too so as to not have fake news.
  4. N

OSU vs Cornell

Question for others about Mendez vs. Vito: Did it look like Mendez gave Vito too much respect instead of letting it fly like he did vs. Byrd earlier this season?
  5. N

OSU vs Cornell

Just my vote: Wilcox for match MVP even with a SV loss up at 174. He was the aggressor for most of the match, couldn't get a stall call & Off knee surgery 2 weeks ago?! Edit: Reinforces why he earned a "Black Shirt" recently from Coach Ryan.
  6. N

Maumee Bay Classic

Thanks to Borofan for the write up. So many great match ups. Hard to predict several weights, unless it is a Blaze. Neitenbach is on fire this year (like his team) recently bumping up to 190 for the Gorman and beat #3 Max Ray in a tight OT finals match. I haven't seen Liber or DeLano...