Search results

1. TopGun185

Freestyle state duals

What time to do these start? It's so hard to find details for USA Wrestling events...
  2. TopGun185

Jr. High 3 timers

The Bagdonas boys are 8th graders this year
  3. TopGun185

NWOAL 2023-24

They didn't wrestle. From what I hear, Lintermoot was sick heading into the finals, so he didn't wrestle
  4. TopGun185

NWOAL 2023-24

Wauseon had won the last 7 NWOAL titles coming into this year. Delta doesn't lose much fire power next year and will get a few stud freshman who will make an immediate impact in the lineup next year.
  5. TopGun185

NWOAL 2023-24

A few things to watch going into the tournament... 106- Stuckey and Tammarine are 1-1 on the season with each winning a close match. 120- With LaFountain dropping to 120, a Barnes/LaFountain match could be very exciting. 144- Brodie Dominque has the opportunity to become a 4-time NWOAL...
  6. TopGun185

NWOAL 2023-24

Just wanted to start a discussion thread for NWOAL wrestling...I put together a quick list of "rankings"...these are for discussion and to get head-to-head results that may have occurred. I tried to only include wrestlers who had a record of .500 or better. Let me know who I missed and who has...
  7. TopGun185

2024 Perrysburg Invitational Tournament (PIT)

I was really hoping for Mattin/Burnett in the finals, but I guess semis will have to do
  8. TopGun185

Boro Fan Ranked Matchup Results Thread

For sure...but this is a great way to consolidate everything and to be able to have a kid's weight class, division, and ranking all in one place instead of cross referencing borofan's site with various Twitter accounts and tournaments on track/baumspage/flo or wherever else the tournament is...
  9. TopGun185

Boro Fan Ranked Matchup Results Thread

I'd love to see a thread where fans across the state can report on matchups between ranked wrestlers that happened and their results. I think this would give wrestling fans something to really look forward to during the week/weekend and maybe make Boro Fan's job just a little easier. Hopefully...
  10. TopGun185

Ironman 2023

Awesome list! Thanks for compiling this. Xander Myers, Cleveland State commit, will be competing at 190. Excited for these brackets to drop!
  11. TopGun185

DV State Final: Perry vs Liberty Center

I certainly would have liked to have seen a different outcome, but what a game. Great season for both teams. Congratulations Perry, well deserved championship
  12. TopGun185

My goodness...we are certainly in for a good one today
  13. TopGun185

There have been a couple LC fans who have divulged every bit of injury information they've heard throughout the entire playoffs. I definitely think those should stay under wraps....Maybe one day they'll learn the kids'/team's best interest is more important than being the Adam Schefter of Yappi
  14. TopGun185

Region 18 Final: Coldwater (12-1) vs Liberty Center (13-0)

Yeah, hopefully the Bishop Sycamore of the MAC can get off the bus against the IMG Academy of NW Ohio.
  15. TopGun185

#1 Liberty Center vs #8 Huron

Do you guys want me to start a thread about Obie and the Massilon Booster Club so you can take this very relevant conversation there?
  16. TopGun185

Supposing LC and Oak Habor both win, what neutral site do we think the game could take place at?
  17. TopGun185

Nerd alert
  18. TopGun185

DV-Region 18:Round 2

I think LC out-physicals Huron all game...maybe Huron hangs in for a few drives, but I see this being out of hand by halftime. I wish the seeding would have allowed Archbold/Coldwater to be the regional semi, but what can you do? Hoping it's a great one...I'll go with Archbold by one score...
  19. TopGun185

Super 32

I saw that as well...there's a few other Ohio guys who registered but aren't wrestling. Parker Pikor was registered at 113 but isn't in the bracket. I would have liked to have seen how Mattin and Yarborough faired with the jump up in weight.
  20. TopGun185

Super 32

I see Perrysburg's Dodd and Burnett are both registered for Super 32 at 106 (they were both at 106 at Fargo as well, just different age divisions). Are there any other high caliber teammates registered at the same weight for Super 32?