Search results

1. B

2023 Western Reserve Conference

If schedule remains as is Riverside has a 8-2 floor and 10-0 ceiling. Really want to say 9-1 floor but too much respect for Chardon and how close that game has been the past several years. Hard for me to believe Mayfield is in the hunt after watching what Riverside has done to them the past 2...
  2. B

Riverside Beavers Playoff thread

Hats off to Hudson. They played a clean game and schemed Riverside extremely well. It is clear that the coaches at Hudson have established a program that is built to win games in November. As a football fan, it was admirable to watch. I hope they win it all.Riverside has a lot to learn from...
  3. B

Hudson vs Riverside

CANT WAIT!
  4. B

Hudson vs Riverside

One thing is for certain in my mind: The more physical team will win the game tonight
  5. B

Hudson vs Riverside

I have no idea what will happen tomorrow. I think I have convinced myself that either Riverside will win by 20+ points or Hudson will win by 20+ points. No in between
  6. B

Mentor vs. Medina

Give me the deepest run possible of Riverside and Mentor This post season, will make that week 3 match up next season that much sweeter. Go Beavs and Cards
  7. B

Regions 1, 5, 9, 13, 17, 21 “VERY GOOD” vs. “ELITE” programs

Okay then this is a miss by me. Should be on there. I suppose one of the reasons why I didn’t include them was I was at that Kenston/Canfield game back in 2018. Kenston ran them off the field. It’s the only time I’ve ever seen them play
  8. B

Regions 1, 5, 9, 13, 17, 21 “VERY GOOD” vs. “ELITE” programs

Elite programs D1R1: St Eds, St Ignatius, Mentor D2R5: Hoban and Hudson D3R9: Chardon,Ursuline, Aurora, Kenston D6: Kirtland Not sure about Medina being an elite program. Am I missing something? Hudson has made the playoffs every year since 2011 except 2018 (I believe they got a new coaching...
  9. B

Hudson vs Riverside

People said the same thing before last week about how Walsh would beat Hudson handily. We all know how that one went. So we will see what happens
  10. B

Mentor Football 2022

Why is Week 4 open
  11. B

2022 Western Reserve Conference

Granted I am pretty sure I said this before I knew Chaney had multiple players out including their best player, so I am less confident. But like algernonsidney said, it is tough to beat a team twice. Also Kenston has nothing to lose as a "13" seed. If they lose, nobody expected them to be there...
  12. B

As some predicted on this thread, Riverside beats Nordonia and it was never in doubt. As said I said in my last posting, Nordonia would try and throw the ball a ton and they did that. Nordonia QB could not connect on a 2 deep passes that were for sure touchdowns in the first quarter and it took...
  13. B

2022 Western Reserve Conference

Gut feeling that Kenston will pull off the upset
  14. B

Another note for the game: I could be wrong, but Riverside can secure the most wins in a season in school history on Friday with their 11th win. There has been 10-0 teams in the past before expanded playoffs (pre 2000s) that missed the post season, and the first ever playoff victory came in 2018...
  15. B

Riverside buries Lakeside in the first round. Simply put, Lakeside did not belong on the same field as Riverside. You can thank the OHSAA’s hungry pockets for that one but thats a different story for a different thread. On to Nordonia. This is a HUGE game for both programs. For Nordonia, it’s a...
  16. B

best team you’ve seen in person

2011 and 2012 Kirtland
  17. B

2022 Division 3 Region 9

Region 9 proves again to be the one of if not the only region in Ohio that benefits from the 16 team playoff. Many 9-16 teams who will win Friday and others who have a chance
  18. B

Running Backs with 1000+ yards this season

Jason Mackey - Jr - Riverside (D2 R5) 141 carries, 1098 yards, 6 Touchdowns, 7.8 yards per carry
  19. B

Week 11: #4 Austintown Fitch (9-1) vs #13 Mayfield (6-4)

I think this game has the 2nd highest upset potential out all the region 5 games (behind Hudson vs Solon) but still expect Fitch to win comfortably
  20. B

The Riverside Beavers are 9-1 and undisputed WRC champs heading into the 2022 postseason. They are the 2nd seed in a loaded Division 2 Region 5 playoff bracket. Many regard this team as the best Riverside team ever. Whether or not that is true, the collection of talent they have on both sides of...