Search results

1. A

State Poll for Week of 9/25/23

Ehhh, I’m not sure I agree with your assessment of Moeller. Yes, they have a really good defense and midfield, probably the best in the State. And they are better than Centerville, who St. X really controlled much of the night on its way to a 1-0 victory. A few facts and stats to consider...
  2. A

Southwest Ohio Predictions

I saw this game and didn’t think it was particularly close, other than the 1-0 score line. Moeller probably had 60% of the possession and spent a third of the time in the attacking third. Mason had maybe 3-4 shots all night and only 1-2 of them on target if you count a free kick or two from...
  3. A

Club Soccer Updates for HS Aged Boys

heard whispers from a parent of a kid that graduated from the program that CUP has finally taken a stance and Adams Johnson is no longer with the club. They made the right choice in my opinion. time to move on.
  4. A

2022 Season

Monroe to D1, Carroll to D2
  5. A

2022 Season

yeah. it appears that he’s still coaching, which is surprising. it means CUP is putting there head in the sand on this one. I gotta think this is a tough predicament for the boys. there’s no way they feel comfortable playing for him at this point. and, they probably feel they can’t speak up...
  6. A

2022 Season

this was posted on WCPO. If it’s true, that explains the quick resignation. the article mentions he is now a club soccer director at CUP which is why he’s leaving Wyoming. I can’t imagine CUP keeping a director on staff coaching kids if what this guy posted below is true.