Search results

1. H

2024-25 OHSAA Divisional Breakdowns

Was a final determination made last week by OHSAA to distribute schools into the 7 basketball divisions? I don't see anything on the website but I thought the last board meeting was going to include final decisions. Any insights?
  2. H

Northern Buckeye Conference 2024-25

Early predictions for the coming season in the NBC (last year's record in parenthesis): 1. Fostoria (11-3) 2. Genoa (11-3) 3. Eastwood (9-5) 4. Lake (9-5) 5. Oak Harbor (7-7) 6. Otsego (5-9) 7. Maumee (2-12) 8. Rossford (2-12) No dominant team expected in 2024-25? Competitive with 3 or 4...
  3. H

Northern Buckeye Conference 2024-25

Predictions for next season. 1. Genoa strong again? 2. Did Oak Harbor underperform last season. Better next year? 3. Maumee won a few games, but can they go from 5 wins to 10 wins next season? A few questions that just come to mind. Fostoria lost some key players to graduation I believe...
  4. H

OHSAA Saturday Semi-Finals Live Streamed? BCSN?

Are any of Saturday's State Semi-Final games live streamed? Is BCSN in Toledo broadcasting the Whitmer game?
  5. H

Final AP State Basketball Poll

On what date is the final AP State Basketball Poll published? Feb. 19? Feb. 26? Are only regular season games considered in the voting? There are some regular season games still to be played on Feb. 23 yet the tournament starts this Saturday, Feb. 17, for some teams in Ohio? Are the...
  6. H

Southeast Ohio Early 2022-23 Outlook

With summer shootouts in full swing and most coaching vacancies filled, I thought a few of us could take an early look at each region in the upcoming basketball season. Starting this week with the Southeast. A few strong teams last year regardless of size: Waverly, Trimble, Dover, River...