Search results

1. P

2023 Massillon Football

Diamonds are forever just like Thee Massillon Tigers.
  2. P

DIV 2 STATE FINAL Massillon 15-0 vs Akron Hoban 13-1

THEE CITY OF CHAMPIONS 25 times state champs ! Two words for all the window licking basement dwelling Massillon haters who have been on this site since it’s inception. SUCK IT!!
  3. P

DIV 2 STATE FINAL Massillon 15-0 vs Akron Hoban 13-1

Massillon will win it’s 25th state title. Hope Mr. Crable has a front row seat.
  4. P

HOFV Update - More Good News!!

“The company had a net loss of $16.4 million or $2.89 per share compared to $11.1 million or $2.07 per share for the same period last year. The loss was primarily attributed to interest and depreciation expenses that were somewhat offset by lower operating expenses.” Baghdad Bob errrr the CEO...
  5. P

Canton McKinley football program

I wish the new mayor of Canton the best of luck in turning things around over there. Interesting to see that he doesn’t live in canton city school district any longer. All the good people who once lived in the district/city have either died or moved out.
  6. P

2023 Massillon Football

The booster club has set off fireworks the morning of the McKinley game for as long as I can remember. They use to do it downtown along the river. Now they do it at the stadium. Go Tigers !
  7. P

Week 10: Canton McKinley (7 - 2) vs Massillon Washington ( 9 - 0)

No. Massillon will fill the entire visitor side and half of the home side. That being said this game will never have the atmosphere and crowds it once produced.
  8. P

St. John’s College H.S, DC. (3-1) at Massillon Washington (6-0)

Get this clown out of here. This team has 13 D1 players.
  9. P

OHSAA looking at Massillon transfer app

Pringle owns a house in Massillon. Once again. No one open enrolls to Massillon anymore. They move here.
  10. P

OHSAA looking at Massillon transfer app

All these players move to Massillon now and don’t use open enrollment. This entire transfer rule regarding open enrollment was put in place to stop players from coming to Massillon but it didn’t work. This will turn out exactly like the last witch hunt. Owens will be cleared to play soon.
  11. P

2023 Massillon Football

https://usatodayhss.com/2023/usa-today-hss-super-25-football-rankings-sept-12-2023 Massillon will be in Top 25 this week.
  12. P

2023 Massillon Football

Had to look at the score again. Massillon WON. That’s the only damn thing that matters. The o line is still shuffling pieces around to see what works best for them. They weren’t blocking some farm school fed team. They just went up against one of the best teams in the country and came out...
  13. P

Lakewood St. Edward (4-0) at Massillon Washington (4-0)

Ed’s ran 60 plays for 200 yards. That’s the Black Swarm I’ve been waiting for.
  14. P

Lakewood St. Edward (4-0) at Massillon Washington (4-0)

Hats off to the under sized D line. Took on 3 Big Ten recruits and got the job done. Go Tigers !
  15. P

Expectations for near 100 degrees in SW Ohio Thursday, Friday

Life is tough. Get tougher
  16. P

NE Ohio vs America Showcase venue change

What are the chances the Massillon hating window lickers make it out of their parents basement this year ? I’ll go with ZERO percent.
  17. P

Week 2 Massillon(1-0)vs Glenoak (1-0)

Unless Glenoak shows up with Dan Dierdorf, Dustin Fox and TJ downing I got the Tigers with a running clock.
  18. P

2023 Massillon Football

Hopefully choking on a bag of boiled peanuts.
  19. P

2023 Massillon Football

This freshman class will win multiple state titles for Massillon
  20. P

2023 Massillon Football

I’ll go 28–14