Search results

1. R

2022 BENEDICTINE FOOTBALL

No doubt. Im sure these types of things happen at plenty of private schools in the area.
  2. R

I’m just familiarizing myself with the school and it’s history. For as decorated the school is with athletic success, it appears it has a documented history of running backs and guns. When doing research I stumbled on this story...
  3. R

Terrible news for the Home of Champions community and all parties impacted / involved. Hate to see things like this happen. Terrible how they mention the schools name in the article.
  4. R

Benedictine 2021

Question? I cant find any information on the history of it. What year did Benedictine start going by the moniker of Home of Champions? At that point, how many team titles did the school have? How many team titles does the school have now?
  5. R

Region 5 Championship- Archbishop Hoban vs. Walsh Jesuit

Its hard to win this deep in the playoffs in general. I think it gets even harder when you have to beat a team twice in the year. I would believe there is more pressure on Hoban to play up than Walsh.
  6. R

Stark County POY

Brawley by a mile. TIG!
  7. R

Division 3 region 10

I have said all season that this is Holmes region to lose. They seem to be peaking at the right time. Putting up very impressive offensive numbers. I see this game starting off slow and close and Holmes pulling away and putting it out of reach before the 4th starts.
  8. R

Division 3 region 10

Would that be terrible for both schools. I’m sure HN doesn’t want to win that way. And would be heartbreaking for Padua kids.
  9. R

Division 3 region 10

Did something happen?
  10. R

2021 VASJ Vikings Football: Official Thread

Its because he has won more court cases than he has playoff games. Its good to stick with what youre good at. 1. Recruiting. 2. Fooling schools into believing you're going to stick around. 3. Losing playoff games and underachieving. 4. Taking things to court knowing the state wont fight back...
  11. R

2021 VASJ Vikings Football: Official Thread

You better call around to the local poaching grounds then. Let their coaches know to keep your future transfers nice and strong. Wouldn't want Jeff to have to do any of the hard work himself. Makes it a lot easier when you use over coaches developed kids to go 2 and done in the playoffs.
  12. R

After football season is over, the Canton Board of Education will have to make a major decision....

Canton could have easily rolled over this year and used all the off season distractions as a crutch and justification for having a terrible year. Instead they rallied together, won more games than most expected them to, made it further in the playoffs than most expected them to and did all this...
  13. R

Lake Catholic should help Gibbons with numbers

Sold their souls to make it to the 2nd round of the playoffs and get completely rolled by a public school.....
  14. R

You worded this more softly and better than I did. Thank you. This was my entire point.
  15. R

Sal isn’t perfect. None of us are.
  16. R

Don’t take things so personnel. You must be one of the liberals James was talking about. I honor Joes regularly in my routines. I go to Euclid to help the less fortunate. as long as they are fast and athletic. Just like Rotsky does. I go to skinny’s to get a Viking burger to honor the coach...
  17. R

Skinny’s has a photo of him crookedly hanging on the wall. That’s how he’s honored along with a burger named the Viking burger. That’s the extent of honoring I can see in the school. My question is. Other then a crooked photo and a burger. What else are the backers doing? Where is the money...
  18. R

How much money has your 50+ former professional athlete alum donated to your dilapidated school and facilities this year? why do none of your alum take pride in their school? Other than Skinnys naming a burger after the Vikings and hanging up an old photo of Gutbroad. Who else actually shows...
  19. R

Final Four

To be fair. Not many. If any regions. From top to bottom, compare to r9. If you survive that meat grinder you are completely battle tested and ready for whatever is offered up next.
  20. R

Final Four

Chardon should be a multiple score winner, winning out. I can’t imagine anyone left coming close to keeping it a close game.