Search results

1. T

2023 Mentor Football Reverse Raffle

The Mentor Redline Reverse Raffle will be held on Saturday, May 6th from 6:00 pm to 11:30 pm at LaMalfa Party Center. LaMalfa Party Center is located at 5783 Heisley Road, Mentor, OH. The raffle will feature a $3,000 main board prize, side boards, a Chinese auction, table raffle, booze barrow...
  2. T

Mentor Cardinals Football 2021

The 8th grade teams did well this year and will be cool to watch as Freshman. The current Freshman has some very good playmakers on offense with receivers Lamar, Cerny, Lloyd along with a few others. RB Mason Coughlin is a force and put him with Fox who was the backup to Snow and started 3...
  3. T

Being a newer member on here I can see how passionate everyone is about our Mentor Cardinals. I do have some observations that I see and wanted to point out. 1. Remember this is a transition phase for the team. This is the first full season that this team has been without Triv and Janiak...
  4. T

Scotty Fox and Michael Norwood are up for player of the week on Cleveland.com Vote for them. https://www.cleveland.com/highschoolsports/2021/09/week-5-game-balls-area-hs-football-top-performers.html